Hindutva

prasadr

https://www.opindia.com/2019/06/read-why-bharat-yadav-was-trending-on-twitter-as-people-mourned-death-of-tabrez-ansari/

https://twitter.com/DivyaSoti/status/1143169018750128128

Ikkada oka yerri pappa Hindutva Hindutva ani kekalu vesadu gada...

I searched the forum

And I did not find this yerri pappa crying when Hindus were lynched by muslims.

Yes, memu Hindus me, Hinduvtva vadulame..

Live with it.

If you can't cry for Bharat Yadav or be outraged for Gangaram who was killed by muslims because he complained against them kidnapping his daughter,

then nee veluni theesukoni backlo pettuko.

Don't insult Hindus and Hindutva.

BECAUSE First, we don't care

And second, the only people who insult them are rice bag converts in AP - and we all know who they are...

• Upvote 1

May 23rd nundi eppativaraku 850 heinous crimes jarigithe dantlo 824 cases lo prime accused are muslims and that ass hole claims that muslims are being suppressed in India. As per a Islamic scholar, by 2047 India will be a islam dominant country. BJP, hindutva, RSS ani edche lafoot gallanda appudu matladandi.. even they cannot save you or your family. 

• Like 2

Well, there was a thread yesterday where a muslim was thrashed for stealing and died.

Some guy was talking nonsense about Hindutva and Hinduism etc...

hence I made this thread to provide parity.

https://twitter.com/swati_gs/status/1142690685134331907

The above happened last month.

9 year old Hindu girl raped by a Madrassa owner,

To cover the crime, the relatives of that muslim guy marry off the 9 year old Hindu girl to this rapist and change her religion.

This WONT be covered in news or debated in TV's for obvious reasons.

That's why one should be very skeptical of anyone who shouts Hindutva based on some random crime.

These picha nayallu won't utter a word when Hindus are the receiving end...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cellphone said:

desam ekadipotundi ra ayya

Yemi kaledandi...

1000 years back, it was much worse,

100 years back, it was much worse,

in 1947, it was worst with millions killed.

Between 1947 - 2014, millions killed and still no one cried.

These clowns only woke up after 2014 for obvious reasons.

We are not taught correct history, hence we DON'T know.

How many of us know of 'Direct action day' in Bengal? Know the count of Hindus butchered in that few days? Would be surprised.

How many of us know of 'Mapilla riots'? LOL, they are called 'riots' even though it was one section massacring others. Do you know what Gandhi said after each of these? Hindus must offer themselves if muslims come to kill us. Our women must offer themselves for rape by muslims.

Yeah - thats the kind of leadership we had....worse, none of this are taught in our text books.

We are taught 'Akbar the great' or 'Tipu the great'

Akbar was drug addled whoreson who had over 200 wives &

Tipu was one of the worst mass murderers in our history.

43 minutes ago, prasadr said:

https://www.opindia.com/2019/06/read-why-bharat-yadav-was-trending-on-twitter-as-people-mourned-death-of-tabrez-ansari/

https://twitter.com/DivyaSoti/status/1143169018750128128

Ikkada oka yerri pappa Hindutva Hindutva ani kekalu vesadu gada...

I searched the forum

And I did not find this yerri pappa crying when Hindus were lynched by muslims.

Yes, memu Hindus me, Hinduvtva vadulame..

Live with it.

If you can't cry for Bharat Yadav or be outraged for Gangaram who was killed by muslims because he complained against them kidnapping his daughter,

then nee veluni theesukoni backlo pettuko.

Don't insult Hindus and Hindutva.

BECAUSE First, we don't care

And second, the only people who insult them are rice bag converts in AP - and we all know who they are...

Arey @uttermost, hindu vu ni hindu ve kaapadaala, manishive kadha - mari nuvvendhuku kapadaledhu velli . Peddha psycho na koduku laga vunnav kadha ra.. 

Hindus are always soft target because they are separated in the name of caste unlike Muslims who stand for fellow Muslim. Definitely it will be a dominant Muslim country if we look at the rate their population is rising and one shouldn’t be surprised if you see India becoming another Syria

1 minute ago, pootareku said:

Hindus are always soft target because they are separated in the name of caste unlike Muslims who stand for fellow Muslim. Definitely it will be a dominant Muslim country if we look at the rate their population is rising and one shouldn’t be surprised if you see India becoming another Syria

Nee bondha ra nee bondha..mari pakistan school lo ki velli pillalu ani kuda chudakunda sampaaru - appudemayindhi ra nee mattalo fellow Muslim unity.

Read what yogananda has said about islam and mohammed.

http://www.yoganandaji.org/board/showthread.php?t=5929

In Yogananda’s poem "Come to Me as Mohammed," what did he mean, please? Could you send me that poem, please. Thank you.

—Ali Twaij, UK

ANSWER

Dear Ali,

Yes, Yogananda wrote that beautiful poem to pay respect to Mohammed, to the the Koran, and to Islam, “Come to Me as Mohammed.”

The poem is published in his devotional book Whispers from Eternity (free online) and is a part of a series of prayers dedicated to the word’s religious leaders: “Come to me, O Christ,” “Come to me as Krishna,” “Come to me as Swami Shankara,” “Come to me as Moses,” “Come to me as Mohammed,” and “Come to me as Buddha.” In fact, Yogananda throughout his life was an arduous promoter of unity amongst religions, of mutual love, respect, and harmony.

This prayer to Mohammed, the “flaming son of God,” can give inspiration to Muslims, who are strong people. It calls them to powerful inner action. This action, from the yogic point of view, is the battle against the lust of the senses, against “frailty and limitation,” in order to browse, as Yogananda puts it, the “rich harvests of immortal mind.”

That same inner battle of light against darkness is symbolized in the Indian epic, the Mahabharata, of which the Bhagavad Gita is a part.

Yogananda addresses Mohammed (peace be unto him) with these words: “Thou didst teach that the lust for wine is the misguided craving for the real Wine, extracted from the winepress of sincere, regular prayer of Namaz.”

He is referring to the inner “wine” of the mystics, to the inner drunkenness with God. If you are interested in exploring this kind of “wine” further, you will enjoy Yogananda’s inspiring interpretations of the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam. Omar, he taught, was a true saint of Islam. In one of the verses of the Rubaiyat, Omar Khayyam writes: ““Awake, my little ones, and fill the cup, before life’s liquor in its cup be dry.”

How to fill that cup? If you are a Muslim, Yogananda would give you the same advise which he would give to all Christians, Hindus, Hebrews, Buddhists: go deep in your religion.

Find the sacred truth which secretly lies at the heart of your faith. To do so, let your Namaztake you into a state of inner silence, where you can experience a direct contact with Allah. There let Him fill your cup. There is nothing better. He is, for all of us, the greatest possible fulfillment, and is experienced as a God of mercy, love, and joy.

In divine friendship,
Jayadev

https://www.ananda.org/ask/spiritual-guidance-muslims/

1 minute ago, Beardman said:

Read what yogananda has said about islam and mohammed.

http://www.yoganandaji.org/board/showthread.php?t=5929

In Yogananda’s poem "Come to Me as Mohammed," what did he mean, please? Could you send me that poem, please. Thank you.

—Ali Twaij, UK

ANSWER

Dear Ali,

Yes, Yogananda wrote that beautiful poem to pay respect to Mohammed, to the the Koran, and to Islam, “Come to Me as Mohammed.”

The poem is published in his devotional book Whispers from Eternity (free online) and is a part of a series of prayers dedicated to the word’s religious leaders: “Come to me, O Christ,” “Come to me as Krishna,” “Come to me as Swami Shankara,” “Come to me as Moses,” “Come to me as Mohammed,” and “Come to me as Buddha.” In fact, Yogananda throughout his life was an arduous promoter of unity amongst religions, of mutual love, respect, and harmony.

This prayer to Mohammed, the “flaming son of God,” can give inspiration to Muslims, who are strong people. It calls them to powerful inner action. This action, from the yogic point of view, is the battle against the lust of the senses, against “frailty and limitation,” in order to browse, as Yogananda puts it, the “rich harvests of immortal mind.”

That same inner battle of light against darkness is symbolized in the Indian epic, the Mahabharata, of which the Bhagavad Gita is a part.

Yogananda addresses Mohammed (peace be unto him) with these words: “Thou didst teach that the lust for wine is the misguided craving for the real Wine, extracted from the winepress of sincere, regular prayer of Namaz.”

He is referring to the inner “wine” of the mystics, to the inner drunkenness with God. If you are interested in exploring this kind of “wine” further, you will enjoy Yogananda’s inspiring interpretations of the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam. Omar, he taught, was a true saint of Islam. In one of the verses of the Rubaiyat, Omar Khayyam writes: ““Awake, my little ones, and fill the cup, before life’s liquor in its cup be dry.”

How to fill that cup? If you are a Muslim, Yogananda would give you the same advise which he would give to all Christians, Hindus, Hebrews, Buddhists: go deep in your religion.

Find the sacred truth which secretly lies at the heart of your faith. To do so, let your Namaztake you into a state of inner silence, where you can experience a direct contact with Allah. There let Him fill your cup. There is nothing better. He is, for all of us, the greatest possible fulfillment, and is experienced as a God of mercy, love, and joy.

In divine friendship,
Jayadev

https://www.ananda.org/ask/spiritual-guidance-muslims/

Only magathanam leni Hindus ituvanti platitudes chestharu...

Ever seen Muslim leaders doing these things?

Muslims leaders won't sing Vande Mataram, They have issues with Bharath Matha & here we are singing platitudes.

few days back a muslim leader in PArliament said he won't say Vande maataram since it's against his religion & here we are.....

YAAAAAK THOOO...

back naakithe better emo..

Always one side pandering and other side fingering...

5 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Only magathanam leni Hindus ituvanti platitudes chestharu...

Ever seen Muslim leaders doing these things?

Muslims leaders won't sing Vande Mataram, They have issues with Bharath Matha & here we are singing platitudes.

few days back a muslim leader in PArliament said he won't say Vande maataram since it's against his religion & here we are.....

YAAAAAK THOOO...

back naakithe better emo..

Always one side pandering and other side fingering...

Magathanam matham ki sambandinchidi kaadu ra erri p. Velli ne ammani adugu ne nanna magathanam endo

4 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Magathanam matham ki sambandinchidi kaadu ra erri p. Velli ne ammani adugu ne nanna magathanam endo

Here here.

See, we have the first triggered RiceBag. The vermin brings in MOM into discussion.

And these clowns are teaching us about 'tolerance' and acceptance.

These pichaPukulu, when exposed of their duplicity go into attack mode, frothing from all their holes.

5 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

bro what is hinduism greatness ?

This debate has nothing to do with which religion is great,

it's about parity and truth.

If one closes eyes to atrocities committed on Hindus and shout only when opposite happens, thats unacceptable.

• Upvote 2