Hindutva

prasadr

47 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

wtf is wrong with you, dude? can you read and comprehend or not? I already flatly refused to engage with your framing of this discussion. and have asked to examine my framing of it, and engage with me on those terms.

are you refusing to engage with me on my terms? if yes, then stop quoting me. I'm really not interested in this childish taunts for attention.

My thread, my rules.

If you want to discuss on your terms, create your own thread and frame the topic of discussion.

This thread is purely about hypocrisy of people abusing Hindutva and Hinduism whena random muslim is killed

ONLY to ignore when Hindus are killed by muslims.

This is not against any religion, I made that pretty clear, only and only about hypocrisy of people turning a blatant blind eye to the numerous crimes perpetrated by muslims on Hindus.

44 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

There's no way I can talk to someone who jumps from one point to the next without sufficiently deliberating the one under discussion first.

you see, i'm not an idiot. even if i chose to post in this db, which should actually make me an idiot.

I check my intelligence levels, and they have not dropped as much as i thought they would even after extensively engaing with dolts here. haha..

but it is posited that not postig/engaging would spike it much higher. The next 5yrs will be an opportunity to test that theory.

Nonsense, you are obviously very smart fellow, just deliberately choose to ignore the topic of this thread and proofs provided,

When you deny the proofs and even the topic of discussion, it becomes easy to deviate from the topic at hand.

I have stated in my initial posts that that conditions in India were much worse 1000 years ago,

it was worst 70 years back,

Even though it is bad now, it is much better than it EVER WAS in last 1000 years.

The whole narrative of muslims being victims in India had to be exposed because people use that narrative to abuse Hindus, using that as a shield.

THIS THREAD IS CREATED TO EXPOSE THAT HYPOCRISY.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, prasadr said:

My thread, my rules.

If you want to discuss on your terms, create your own thread and frame the topic of discussion.

This thread is purely about hypocrisy of people abusing Hindutva and Hinduism whena random muslim is killed

ONLY to ignore when Hindus are killed by muslims.

This is not against any religion, I made that pretty clear, only and only about hypocrisy of people turning a blatant blind eye to the numerous crimes perpetrated by muslims on Hindus.

Nonsense, you are obviously very smart fellow, just deliberately choose to ignore the topic of this thread and proofs provided,

When you deny the proofs and even the topic of discussion, it becomes easy to deviate from the topic at hand.

I have stated in my initial posts that that conditions in India were much worse 1000 years ago,

it was worst 70 years back,

Even though it is bad now, it is much better than it EVER WAS in last 1000 years.

The whole narrative of muslims being victims in India had to be exposed because people use that narrative to abuse Hindus, using that as a shield.

THIS THREAD IS CREATED TO EXPOSE THAT HYPOCRISY.

lol. whatever loser.

you are chasing a ghost that doesn't exist. good luck arguing in circles with nobody.

12 hours ago, pottipotato said:

lol. whatever loser.

you are chasing a ghost that doesn't exist. good luck arguing in circles with nobody.

Even with all the proofs i have provided, you refuse to see them

The only ones in my life who claim to be atheists are converted sickFcuks

You can find them a lot in Telugu and Tamil lands, pretend to be Atheists to abuse HIndus but are in fact converted RiceBags.

Vinura Pichapooka, 

He wants all converts to target Hindu girls...

I know you converted fcuks don't care but we will expose your kind.

That

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Even with all the proofs i have provided, you refuse to see them

The only ones in my life who claim to be atheists are converted sickFcuks

You can find them a lot in Telugu and Tamil lands, pretend to be Atheists to abuse HIndus but are in fact converted RiceBags.

Vinura Pichapooka, 

He wants all converts to target Hindu girls...

I know you converted fcuks don't care but we will expose your kind.

That

exactly they start off as atheists..but they are actually RoP or RoL they have evolved deceptive practices  and adopted to the tricks of the land now

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

exactly they start off as atheists..but they are actually RoP or RoL they have evolved deceptive practices  and adopted to the tricks of the land now

enti vi bro ee abbreviations 

7 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

enti vi bro ee abbreviations 

neeku telusu le raa.. aina malli chepta vinu

RoL - Religion of Love ...ekkada choosina loveee.. prema biddalu..prabhuvu biddalu..vellane Yesu gorrelani koda anavahchunu

RoP - Religion of Peace - peace vellaki tappa ekkada undadu

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

RoL - Religion of Love ...ekkada choosina loveee.. prema biddalu..prabhuvu biddalu..vellane Yesu gorrelani koda anavahchunu

idi avasaram ledu anukunta 

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

and aa cow susu thed nundi reply ivvakunda 10gsv endi mari appudu 

43 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Whats telling is none of the clowns who abused Hindus and Hindutva have any comments on this video where this b@stard is openly asking christians to target Hindu girls.

Shows you where each of these so called Atheists stand - don't they?

16 hours ago, pootareku said:

Hinduism is the most beautiful and peaceful religion. May lord eliminate evil religion and bring peace in Syria, Iran, Iraq, uk

india lo unna indians ke dikku ledu inka syria, iran, iraq aa 

2 hours ago, Hector8 said:

nee upbringing ala undi ra .... 

upbringing  gurinchi matladadli ante mundu oka mirror mundu  nuvvu nuncho ra.. nee posts cheptaayi ninnu enta confused ga pencharo

• Like 1