Do you need approved I-140 copy? Your employer is not sharing? Then no worries. Here’s info how to get that. 👇 All you need is just a copy.

afacc123

15 minutes ago, Run said:

approved application copy is  like whole the whole 140 application having multiple pages  which your employer submits to uscis... they just give you back the copy of entire application with the stamp on it saying it is approved....

approved notice copy.. will something like your H1  797 copy    single page  looks more  professional 

visa interview lo sometimes they ask140 copy... some officers don't like  approved application copy .. always better to carry notice copy

approved application copy - stamp on what?? 

was always referring to the approved notice copy, which I am asking for

will get the application copy once I get the approved notice copy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• afacc123

• Takita_Tadimi_Tandan

• Jaggadonga

• nitin1230

10 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

approved application copy - stamp on what?? 

was always referring to the approved notice copy, which I am asking for

will get the application copy once I get the approved notice copy

Bro konchem process cheppandi...how to get it....I have USCIS account... 

https://first.uscis.gov/#/request-self 

ikkada purpose of request.. lo em ivvali ....and do we need any details to fill this request....na deggara 140 receipt # undhi anthey....

7 minutes ago, ameriprise said:

Bro konchem process cheppandi...how to get it....I have USCIS account... 

https://first.uscis.gov/#/request-self 

ikkada purpose of request.. lo em ivvali ....and do we need any details to fill this request....na deggara 140 receipt # undhi anthey....

purpose of request - require copy of approved i140 petition and provide the SRC123456789

pretty easy mama

2 mins lo req number vuntadi

3 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

purpose of request - require copy of approved i140 petition and provide the SRC123456789

pretty easy mama

2 mins lo req number vuntadi

purpose of request - require copy of approved i140 petition and provide the SRC123456789  ...eee SRC # okate na andariki  ?

32 minutes ago, ameriprise said:

purpose of request - require copy of approved i140 petition and provide the SRC123456789  ...eee SRC # okate na andariki  ?

kaadu, adi (SRC123456789) just example kosam ichhanu ikkada

evaridi emi vuntundo i140 approved petition number naaku teliyadu, andaridi different vuntundi

yours might be SRC987654321, check your approved petition number and paste your purpose of request and reply here

1 hour ago, afacc123 said:

kaadu, adi (SRC123456789) just example kosam ichhanu ikkada

evaridi emi vuntundo i140 approved petition number naaku teliyadu, andaridi different vuntundi

yours might be SRC987654321, check your approved petition number and paste your purpose of request and reply here

Bro..na 140  Receipt # ah ..petition number  ante..nadhi LIN#### tho start undhi 

1 hour ago, ameriprise said:

Bro..na 140  Receipt # ah ..petition number  ante..nadhi LIN#### tho start undhi 

Yes it varies based on the centre it was filed like Vermont Nebraska California ala

naadi SRC###

inka request raise cheyyaleda

1 hour ago, DammaDakkaDolly said:

Gp

This means this post has to be closed without educating general public who are not aware ??

thanks for the appreciation nevertheless