If you are doing Techical interview

chicagosubbu

2 minutes ago, chicagosubbu said:

Respect the candidate and make sure he is comfortable. 

Just because he did not answered your questions it does not mean he is less skilled. 

Interview should not be like a " serious ragging junior "

Sometimes i see very less matured kids in the interview in the interview panel ,They act like they are insulting the candidate 

athi telivi candidates lee

power evadi chethilo unte aadu antha nalupukuntaadu

5 minutes ago, chicagosubbu said:

Just because he did not answered your questions it does not mean he is less skilled. 

Sometimes i see very less matured kids in the interview in the interview panel ,They act like they are insulting the candidate 

Yo oka saaley gadu nenu OPT lo vunnadu oka question adigithe I don't know Anna vadu idi nee Btech question annadu. Embarrassing feel ayya but still aa interview chesina candidate gurthunnadu vadiki Linkdin lo pedha comment petta - ve ga CITI_c$y

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Yo oka saaley gadu nenu OPT lo vunnadu oka question adigithe I don't know Anna vadu idi nee Btech question annadu. Embarrassing feel ayya but still aa interview chesina candidate gurthunnadu vadiki Linkdin lo pedha comment petta - ve ga CITI_c$y

Naa college lo nuveepudu btech chesav ra fuka ani adagalsindhi

12 minutes ago, chicagosubbu said:

If you face such interviewer... reverse lo dobbadame... ee job kakapothe inko job anuko...

13 minutes ago, chicagosubbu said:

first hand exp va na interview ki

36 minutes ago, Sucker said:

I had the same situation,

He was asking a question that i have done it in the past and which is no way related to current job description,When i ask him i said i dont know then the reply was you have mentioned in your Resume , I am asking that only 

then finally they rejected me which i dont mind, I feel like im over qualified for that job.

50 minutes ago, chicagosubbu said:

Agree...

Before I take interview i do introduce my self , how long working and my experience in that particular technology..etc and then I will ask questions...

so that the candidate who is giving  interview understands me well ....

and  to be frank I don’t focus how good he is in technology...only ease of explaining things and how interactive he is...

if if I am giving interview also I try to maintain the same...

if any idiot talks in insult way.. say straight ahead stop the the interview... even though you got that job... you can’t adjust those kind of people...

1 hour ago, chicagosubbu said:

I had the same situation,

He was asking a question that i have done it in the past and which is no way related to current job description,When i ask him i said i dont know then the reply was you have mentioned in your Resume , I am asking that only 

then finally they rejected me which i dont mind, I feel like im over qualified for that job.

_-_

31 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

true..... kondaru untaru ..... answer teliyadu radu ani cheppichadame lakshyyam pettukuni sadists na kodks

avunu bro

oka sari informatica interview lo ***** ni nana kastalu pettinchadu

call taker

adi telephonic kabatti no issues ade webex unte  sache vadini 

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

avunu bro

oka sari informatica interview lo ***** ni nana kastalu pettinchadu

call taker

adi telephonic kabatti no issues ade webex unte  sache vadini 

i faced it many times especially WITCH nundi vache calls lo .... nvu answer teliyadu ani cheppevaraki vani igo satisfy kadu