Coincidence or Pixing - WC

user789

Home advantage anthey.

india also hosted 87 & 96 world cups. They reached semis.

india hosted 2016 t20 wc and they reached semis.

last wc both aus & nz hosted the wc and both the teams reached finals.

34 minutes ago, user789 said:

2011 - India hosted & won

2015 - Aus hosted & won

2019 - Eng hosting  & ???

Coincidence anthe, mundu ayithe that is before 2011 oka senti kind of thing undedi hosting nations eppudu neggaledhu ani...Only 96 is bit of expection SL was just a co-host not the main one.

1975 - WI (ENG HOST)

1979 - WI (ENG HOST)

1983 - IND (ENG HOST)

1987 - AUS (IND HOST)

1992 - PAK (AUS & NZ HOST)

1996 - SL ( IND Host , SL & PAK co-host)

1999 - AUS (ENG Host)

2003 - AUS (SA Host)

2007 - AUS (WI Host)

3 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Home advantage anthey.

india also hosted 87 & 96 world cups. They reached semis.

india hosted 2016 t20 wc and they reached semis.

last wc both aus & nz hosted the wc and both the teams reached finals.

Apudu pixing avaledhu emo 

1 minute ago, user789 said:

Item raja.. nuvvu brainless pulka laga unnavu.. enduku avadhu anukuntunav cheppu.. 

4 hours ago, user789 said:

2011 - India hosted & won

2015 - Aus hosted & won

2019 - Eng hosting  & ???

As I said England will be the ultimate winner, it's very likely that will be happening. I got one part of that wrong, I expected England vs India and England as the winner but script lo ekkado mistake aindi koddiga marcharu. England team is playing well and home advantage at the same time, its time for them to win. Coincidence ani cheppalemu, but majority of the world involve avvani sports ilane tagaladtai with one board being the monopoly. I would say at some level cricket is nicely scripted with some alterations here and there to give surprises to the audiences.

9 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

As I said England will be the ultimate winner, it's very likely that will be happening. I got one part of that wrong, I expected England vs India and England as the winner but script lo ekkado mistake aindi koddiga marcharu. England team is playing well and home advantage at the same time, its time for them to win. Coincidence ani cheppalemu, but majority of the world involve avvani sports ilane tagaladtai with one board being the monopoly. I would say at some level cricket is nicely scripted with some alterations here and there to give surprises to the audiences.

So Westworld lanti cricket world  antav ayithe 

2 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

bro, I didn't get you exactly.

46 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

Westworld ani oka series undhi with almost similar  concept