Sign in to follow this  
snoww

Rand Paul introduced his own version of the HR1044 bill

Recommended Posts

snoww

Employment-Based Green Cards Would Double Under New Senate Bill

Posted July 11, 2019, 11:34 AM
  • Bill comes from objector to per-country cap legislation
  • Increasing immigration could be difficult despite low unemployment

A public opponent of a bill that would eliminate per-country caps on employment-based green cards is introducing his own legislation to nearly double the amount of employment-based green cards available each year.

The Backlog Elimination, Legal Immigration, and Employment Visa Enhancement (BELIEVE) Act (S. 2091) would increase the total number of green cards available in four of the five employment-based categories, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said July 11. Per-country caps also would be eliminated, and the spouses and

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Android_Halwa

Mazaak ayipoindi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jefferson1

Manaki emaina positive a ?

ninna 1044 bill pass aindi annaru 

today morning dead annaru 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hitman

ఇదేం లొల్లి మళ్ళా ఇంకో bill అంటే ...both 2 houses కి వెళ్లాలా again ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tacobell fan

AP politics are much better emo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
snoww
2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Mazaak ayipoindi

Rand Paul asking to double number of GC's and give exceptions to nurses in per country quota removal. 

Both difficult to happen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hitman
1 minute ago, Hitman said:

ఇదేం లొల్లి మళ్ళా ఇంకో bill అంటే ...both 2 houses కి వెళ్లాలా again ...

Help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LazyRohit

Enni bills vestaru ra edo okati approve chesi savanadi mee m**dalo maagaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
snoww
4 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Manaki emaina positive a ?

ninna 1044 bill pass aindi annaru 

today morning dead annaru 

Number of GC's will be doubled. 

But he wants per country quota still applicable for nurses , otherwise future nurses have to wait for decades for GC's ani arguing . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reality

Kottabothunnam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jefferson1
Just now, snoww said:

Number of GC's will be doubled. 

But he wants per country quota still applicable for nurses. 

So mana it profession ki no use

vallaki kavalsina visas ki importance isthunnaru 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
snoww
1 minute ago, jefferson1 said:

So mana it profession ki no use

vallaki kavalsina visas ki importance isthunnaru 

It will be useful for nurses coming from other countries since there will be separate quota for them. But GC's double ite manaki kooda use ee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pittagoda
10 minutes ago, snoww said:

Employment-Based Green Cards Would Double Under New Senate Bill

Posted July 11, 2019, 11:34 AM
  • Bill comes from objector to per-country cap legislation
  • Increasing immigration could be difficult despite low unemployment

A public opponent of a bill that would eliminate per-country caps on employment-based green cards is introducing his own legislation to nearly double the amount of employment-based green cards available each year.

The Backlog Elimination, Legal Immigration, and Employment Visa Enhancement (BELIEVE) Act (S. 2091) would increase the total number of green cards available in four of the five employment-based categories, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said July 11. Per-country caps also would be eliminated, and the spouses and

Microsoft lo party doing for this bill too??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this