Dental implants

PLANATRONICS

It's expensive here. India is always preferable and lot cheaper if Price is concern, if not get dental insurance and get it done here. Why Mexico? 

In Plant bhayya.... oka pannu irigipoyinaka peekestharu kadha... peekinaka ala kaliga unchakoodadhu ... oka screw pedatharu and screw paina oka crown pedatharu which looks like a teeth .....

They do this because it prevent the future occurance of gaps between the teeth.

1 minute ago, PLANATRONICS said:

In Plan bhayya.... oka pannu irigipoyinaka peekestharu kadha... peekinaka ala kaliga unchakoodadhu ... oka screw pedatharu and screw paina oka crown pedatharu which looks like a teeth .....

They do this because it prevent the future occurance of gaps between the teeth.

broken teeth ki Root canal chesi cap estaru, no need to remove everything and redo. 

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

It's expensive here. India is always preferable and lot cheaper if Price is concern, if not get dental insurance and get it done here. Why Mexico? 

when i googled i found that Mexico also offer same kind of service as US and price wise its half. I dont have an option to go to india for next couple of yrs.

Just now, tacobell fan said:

broken teeth ki Root canal chesi cap estaru, no need to remove everything and redo. 

if the tooth is broken from the roots they cant save the teeth ... They just extract it... I have gone thropugh it. 

Just now, PLANATRONICS said:

if the tooth is broken from the roots they cant save the teeth ... They just extract it... I have gone thropugh it. 

I'm not familiar with this case bro. Maybe someone can give better insights. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

I'm not familiar with this case bro. Maybe someone can give better insights. 

Iniytially i was planning get a RRotcanal done here... but dentist took and xray and confirmed that it has to be extracted...