Sreeven

Manager ga promote avatam

Recommended Posts

Sreeven

Good or bad with h1b..promote ai hot place nundi cold place ki vellatam avasarama? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EntoJeevitham

Pros :

- Will have more responsibilities.

- More visibility towards hierarchy (evadu ekkada em ferformance isthunnado telusthadi)

Cons :

- Technical Background nuni dooram aypothav..

- Firing radar lo always untav perform cheyyakapothey

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sreeven
46 minutes ago, EntoJeevitham said:

Pros :

- Will have more responsibilities.

- More visibility towards hierarchy (evadu ekkada em ferformance isthunnado telusthadi)

Cons :

- Technical Background nuni dooram aypothav..

- Firing radar lo always untav perform cheyyakapothey

 

Thanks but position technical manager plus arch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jefferson1
1 minute ago, Sreeven said:

Thanks but position technical manager plus arch 

Good position 

but challenges untai 

workit our so you won’t move to diff city 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARYA

not gud leave job and join $30/hr coolie job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
r2d2

Be positive.. promotion is a good thing..hard work always pays off 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sreeven
1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

Be positive.. promotion is a good thing..hard work always pays off 👍

Emo bro still thinking...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nokia123
7 hours ago, Sreeven said:

Good or bad with h1b..promote ai hot place nundi cold place ki vellatam avasarama? 

grow avuthunna koddhi jobs shifting tough avuthundhi...and firing list lo pette chances ekkuva untayi..if you are not a top performer or if you cant play politics at work..H1 medha idhi koncham kashtam

better stay in same role and be warm than getting promoted and going to cold weather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peddayana

go with the flow , if you are working on both tech/business then its good 

cold place is ok man , ee endalu lo chava kottinchukovatam kanna

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
barney

wft .. career lo grow avtanki h1 ki link enti..ennalu udugam chestm if you are talentd and you get oppurtunity u shud take it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Somedude

Manager role EB1 ki chance untadhemo...check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Somedude
4 minutes ago, barney said:

wft .. career lo grow avtanki h1 ki link enti..ennalu udugam chestm if you are talentd and you get oppurtunity u shud take it...

Alavatu padina jeevithalu antha easy ga progress ni accept cheyyalevu man..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadiesTailor
21 hours ago, Sreeven said:

Good or bad with h1b..promote ai hot place nundi cold place ki vellatam avasarama? 

Management loki vellatam chana koddi mandiki vastundi use it before you lose it...

bongulo technical jobs enne rojulu chestavu... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now