USA vallu e vlogs enduku ra babu

tamu

Manam cheyam pakkanodu kuda cheyodu ane mind set nundi bayataku randi inka enni days gorrela manda laga andaru oke laga brathakadam deniki. Come out of the box

I’ve watched that already out of curiosity. His vlogs are geared towards people not in the US. There are many YouTubers who chose that niche - US lo Mahalaxmi, H1B Life, Sasikala TV, etc.

It’s actually a great idea to cover the long journey (some highway, hills and downtown SFO shots came out really cool like those ones from Mumbiker Nikhil’s bike vlogs but he needs to focus the cam straight ahead for more time). As he said, it’s a 4-part vlog series from the long weekend and he is likely to cover some interesting downtown scenes and such. Not all his videos were great but improving lately.

• Upvote 1

I think the more comforts we have more and more identity crisis baa , this is getting more and more in our telugu community, anduke e vlogs, tanas atas batas 

4 hours ago, kothavani said:

I think the more comforts we have more and more identity crisis baa , this is getting more and more in our telugu community, anduke e vlogs, tanas atas batas 

4 hours ago, Hector8 said:

identity crisis 

There are thousands of videos on SFO and the US with more coverage, better camera, etc.

It's a business -

• pick a niche
  • create compelling content
  • build a cult following
  • monetize and earn income (ads, affiliates, sponsorships, merchandise, etc).
  • rinse-n-repeat success with new channels and drive existing traffic from previous channels

When we build a community and connect with them, the followers consider us as their family member or a friend. He reached 100K subs over the long weekend.

It is hard work too. Street Byte took 5 years and over 500 videos (eating 250 Biryanis!) to reach where they are today with almost half a million subscribers - and it is all about $$ at the end.

By the way, he is from the UK and hilarious (never knew this, LOL). This is his BEST video ever!

His latest food video has cool editing and BGM - and highly rated (those last words...)

Edited by MobileMusic

I have no interest in watching these channels except to research and observe what techniques they are using to grow their channels - story telling, acting, dialogues, music, camera angles, video editing, SEO, marketing...

3 hours ago, MobileMusic said:

It is hard work too. Street Byte took 5 years and over 500 videos (eating 250 Biryanis!) to reach where they are today with almost half a million subscribers - and it is all about $$ at the end.

By the way, he is from the UK and hilarious (never knew this, LOL). This is his BEST video ever!

His latest food video has cool editing and BGM - and highly rated (those last words...)

Agreed bhaiyya no body is denying telugu blogs lo telugu channels undali, most of them are appreciating only thing worries is US lo telugu america lo barrelu ela unayi etc etc kaltundi, no body is denying their work and their work. Also naku Antha nachakapothe I can just stop it it’s just opinion Anthe 

• Haha 1