Sign in to follow this  
kiladi bullodu

black caps uccha poyisthunnaru

Recommended Posts

perugu_vada

Luck ledu papam, easily cud’ve got 3 or more wkts ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Idassamed
Just now, perugu_vada said:

Luck ledu papam, easily cud’ve got 3 or more wkts ;) 

Wicket uncle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sucker
7 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Luck ledu papam, easily cud’ve got 3 or more wkts ;) 

Luck leda NZ ka...Semis and Finals lo toss  win kante inkem kavali baa. Akkade match 70% gelicharu baby_dc1

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reality
7 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Luck leda NZ ka...Semis and Finals lo toss  win kante inkem kavali baa. Akkade match 70% gelicharu baby_dc1

Adhe gaa... okata renda enni cheppukovali.. aa yebraasi galla luck ki...

Braithwait gadi wkt WI match

Rain give away points in league stages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sucker
3 minutes ago, reality said:

Adhe gaa... okata renda enni cheppukovali.. aa yebraasi galla luck ki...

Braithwait gadi wkt WI match

Rain give away points in league stages

Of course. 1st lo anni easy match lu kotti padesaru. Ippudu vunna voopu pitch chusthunte NZ ye champion @3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadiesTailor
5 minutes ago, reality said:

Adhe gaa... okata renda enni cheppukovali.. aa yebraasi galla luck ki...

Braithwait gadi wkt WI match

Rain give away points in league stages

That’s called destiny man... NZ will win World Cup... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sucker
Just now, LadiesTailor said:

That’s called destiny man... NZ will win World Cup... 

Eng 150 kinpacknup aina no wonder 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadiesTailor
1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Eng 150 kinpacknup aina no wonder 

Yeah I’m cheering for NZ... they lost to Aus in last finals... it’s their chance now 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reality
3 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Yeah I’m cheering for NZ... they lost to Aus in last finals... it’s their chance now 

England 3 times final runner ups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadiesTailor
17 minutes ago, reality said:

England 3 times final runner ups.

Curse of kohinoor baaa... adi return ichedaka World Cup gelavadu 😜😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chinna84
18 minutes ago, reality said:

England 3 times final runner ups.

Make it 4 now..@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chinna84
Just now, LadiesTailor said:

Curse of kohinoor baaa... adi return ichedaka World Cup gelavadu 😜😜

Leader Chanakya adhe pani lo vunnadu...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this