That’s why Roger is a GOAT

JAMBALHOT_RAJA

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

But federer gadu he is playing quarter/semis/finals daka ostundu, vaadu fitness level lekapotey vadike bokka opponent ki easy kada vaadi meeda gelavatam. 

Since 2013 he never won a major Final until 2017 (which is 5 consecutive years) and two matches in 2018. Now 2019 is a gone case. How is he any better? 2017 and 2018 is luck because of top two seeds are out of form. It’s not his greatness or fitness that brought him those. 

9 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Since 2013 he never won a major Final until 2017 (which is 5 consecutive years) and two matches in 2018. Now 2019 is a gone case. How is he any better? 2017 and 2018 is luck because of top two seeds are out of form. It’s not his greatness or fitness that brought him those. 

Even the one French open title that he has is in the absence of Nadal I am not against anything

nuvvu Sachin ki Federer ki compare chesi cheppinav kada daani gurinchii cheppu antunna, Sachin laga Federer is not stopping anyone playing kada daani sangati cheppu. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Lol you are encouraging and biased to those who got more than what they deserve. Enough. Just prove me wrong by showing what Federer or Sachin achieved before announcing their retirements. 

Tennis isn't a team game, he can play as long as he wish... age aside, he ranks 3rd in the world... did u watch the match today, match point was on his racquet...

He is the Indian wells runner up n Miami champion... crazy how u compare his achievements to team game_%~

27 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

Tennis isn't a team game, he can play as long as he wish... age aside, he ranks 3rd in the world... did u watch the match today, match point was on his racquet...

He is the Indian wells runner up n Miami champion... crazy how u compare his achievements to team game_%~

I don’t think you are taking this in holistic point. I compared with Sachin just to prove their presence by keep playing just because at some point they achieved. You only understand if you accept that there is always a greatest player awaiting for the world to witness. 

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

I'm with @tacobell fan .. playing past the prime diminishes the greatness..

He already told when he feels he can't compete or think he can't win any GS, he'll retire. 

Literally he is only second (may be nadal)to djoker now....

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

I don’t think you are taking this in holistic point. I compared with Sachin just to prove their presence by keep playing just because at some point they achieved. You only understand if you accept that there is always a greatest player awaiting for the world to witness. 

Agreed, but he isn't failing to hang up or stopping anyone to surpass him...

Let them take him out to be great 

8 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

He already told when he feels he can't compete or think he can't win any GS, he'll retire. 

Literally he is only second (may be nadal)to djoker now....

He is second but not his titles. Why didn’t he win a single major title this year? Seeds won’t drop their ranks. Did you ever track Tsonga or Thomas Byrdych? The became popular playing against Federer in recent times. You can’t blindly root someone because he is top seed when you are in college. We have to accept the change. He is good at some point not today. None of my comments says he is bad player. He doesn’t stand with current players any closer. 

1 hour ago, sboyr2r said:

Yeah agreed but @tacobell fan is saying he got more than what he deserve anta, mari Leander paes gadu inka adutundu vaaniki kuda konchem cheppamanu retire ayipomani. 

of course. When companies signed up multi year contract for their brands they have no choice but to promote him. Literally in last 7 years he hardly impressed in Major Grand slams. 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

He is second but not his titles. Why didn’t he win a single major title this year? Seeds won’t drop their ranks. Did you ever track Tsonga or Thomas Byrdych? The became popular playing against Federer in recent times. You can’t blindly root someone because he is top seed when you are in college. We have to accept the change. He is good at some point not today. None of my comments says he is bad player. He doesn’t stand with current players any closer. 

What do you mean, which current players...

Zverev thiem tsitsipas has gone in 1st round...

He defeated 2nd rank player in semis...

He was one point away from GS today... 

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

of course. When companies signed up multi year contract for their brands they have no choice but to promote him. Literally in last 7 years he hardly impressed in Major Grand slams. 

He won 3 gs since 2017 and he is not at fault when other players are not in form