Dabholkar murder: threat to rationalists?

Beardman

Just now, Beardman said:

Glad that you condemn. Topic over.

Dont bring another new topic 

hehe ... asusual just move the goal posts or hide away when you are being questioned... keep continuing your "rationality"......  its cute :lol: 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

they do... talk about that... nuvvu atheist vi ani cheppukunnapude ardham aindi entha siggu padthunnavo to be associated with your "holy book" ..... atheist mask eskoni thiruguthunnav siggu tho bayataki cheppukoleka 

moreover if right wing nationalists are behind this murder, then yes I condemn them... however you wont condemn a person who married and slept with a 8 year old kid :lol:

Just know about hazrat mohammed (pbuh). Dont spread lies

22 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

hehe ... asusual just move the goal posts or hide away when you are being questioned... keep continuing your "rationality"......  its cute :lol: 

yes i am being rational. You are brainwashed about life of prophet mohammed(pbuh). Better read from genuine history books

Atheism is the latest version of communism. 

People have beliefs and such atheists want to challenge such beliefs and superstitions...

When ever some one wants to support their beliefs, then they become ‘right wing’ extremists where as people who challenge such beliefs become the new citizens of a modern nation with liberal ideas and thinking’s...in short, communists. 

11 minutes ago, Beardman said:

yes i am being rational. You are brainwashed about life of prophet mohammed(pbuh). Better read from genuine history books

every book I rad and every scholar I hear talk said the same thing... he married a 6 yr old and slept with her at 8 yrs age... not sure what are you blabbering about mr. atheist lmao 

36 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

every book I rad and every scholar I hear talk said the same thing... he married a 6 yr old and slept with her at 8 yrs age... not sure what are you blabbering about mr. atheist lmao 

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

mellaga true colours bayataki vasthunnai ee rational atheist gaanivi... lmfao finally out of the closet 

Respond on sita ( 5 years age) marriage with rama(12 years) from the video quoted

I am talking in good manners as i used marriage instead of word slept. This proves your common sense and thinking

4 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Respond on sita ( 5 years age) marriage with rama(12 years) from the video quoted

I am talking in good manners as i used marriage instead of word slept. This proves your common sense and thinking

I dont know about sita and rama's ages when they got married.... assuming what you said is correct.... There is a difference between child marriage (two young kids getting married) versus a middle aged man marrying a 6 yr old :lol: 

Once again.... you have no clue and are totally ashamed to accept it.

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I dont know about sita and rama's ages when they got married.... assuming what you said is correct.... There is a difference between child marriage (two young kids getting married) versus a middle aged man marrying a 6 yr old :lol: 

Once again.... you have no clue and are totally ashamed to accept it.

Thanks for using the word marriage. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD USE THE WORD SLEPT TO PROVE YOUR ISLAMOPHOBIA.

i have raised your common sense a bit.