Dabholkar murder: threat to rationalists?

Beardman

Just now, Beardman said:

Thanks for using the word marriage. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD USE THE WORD SLEPT TO PROVE YOUR ISLAMOPHOBIA.

i have raised your common sense a bit.

yep married at 6 and had sex with her at 8.... why are your jimmies being rustled despite you accepting that its the truth.

Now, what do you have to say about that kind of a marriage between a middle aged man and a 6 yr old kid

It is not about history being right or wrong @Beardman. Everything is a whataboutism with you. Please for one second realize that all the hate you are getting is because nuts from your side are killing people for some made up reason and yet you deliberately choose not to condemn them. To top it off you conveniently mock other religions. Why don’t you go to your websites and put videos mocking your religion there? Are you scared or are secretly admiring their acts? Your words so far indicate the later. 

2 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

looool... thurakolla kanna right wing evaraina untaraa.... pakka desalaki vasthe automatic ga left leaning aipotharu ee chuthey gallu... mellaga chedhalu pattinattu pattesi vaalla population peragagaane vaalla desam lo unde laws and rules kavali ani edustharu.... prapancham lo a desam ki poina umminchukodame ee batch .... :lol: 

In India, muslims are also liberals, 

LOL..

Funny you mention about isalmophobia yet you are the only one in this DB who post religion related thread... when the majority of the world (every other religion) kind of spits on your face in every country you go to... :lol:

You lot have issues with jews, hindus, christians, zoroastrians, sikhs and even buddhists FFS... so pipe down and take a seat... you have nothing to say here

12 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

yep married at 6 and had sex with her at 8.... why are your jimmies being rustled despite you accepting that its the truth.

Now, what do you have to say about that kind of a marriage between a middle aged man and a 6 yr old kid

No muslim wants to talk about this pedophile.

This 6 year old was his friends little daughter,

This monster even changed laws so that he can go ahead with his pedophilia. 

What a shame that we even consider this monster as a human, let alone something more.

2 minutes ago, prasadr said:

No muslim wants to talk about this pedophile.

This 6 year old was his friends little daughter,

This monster even changed laws so that he can go ahead with his pedophilia. 

What a shame that we even consider this monster as a human, let alone something more.

I dont have a problem with people praying to him or whatever... I dont care... but the only problem is they are in no moral high ground to talk about others... history shows how many atrocities they have committed and are still committing till date... They wiped out civilisations, religions and a lot of history with their monstrosity but will always cry and play the victim card wherever they go... Pretty sure there is a reason why the majority of others spit on their face everywhere they go to...

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I dont have a problem with people praying to him or whatever... I dont care... but the only problem is they are in no moral high ground to talk about others... history shows how many atrocities they have committed and are still committing till date... They wiped out civilisations, religions and a lot of history with their monstrosity but will always cry and play the victim card wherever they go... Pretty sure there is a reason why the majority of others spit on their face everywhere they go to...

NO ONE SPIT ON OTHERS FACE, ITS NOT THERE IN CONSTITUTION YOU FOOL.

DONT MAKE UP NEW STORY

11 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Funny you mention about isalmophobia yet you are the only one in this DB who post religion related thread... when the majority of the world (every other religion) kind of spits on your face in every country you go to... :lol:

You lot have issues with jews, hindus, christians, zoroastrians, sikhs and even buddhists FFS... so pipe down and take a seat... you have nothing to say here

YOU ARE SPITTING ON YOUR FACE. NO COUNTRY PEOPLE SPITS ON OTHERS BASED ON RELIGION. ITS NOT IN CONSTITUTION YOU FOOL

Just now, Beardman said:

NO ONE SPIT ON OTHERS FACE, ITS NOT THERE IN CONSTITUTION YOU FOOL.

DONT MAKE UP NEW STORY

ori pichoda... a desam poina denginchukodame kada ra meeru lol....  prathi desam ki velladam bochey patkoni akkadi locals tho mingle avvakunda final ga vallatho thanninchukodam... mammalni dengthunnarraaa babooooooo ani edavadam.... yaak thu lol 

meeru thappa prapancham lo a race aina, a religion aina... edhaina kotha place ki velthe they will mingle with that society and obey their rules... meeru okkalle oka payakhana place nundi western world ki veltharu... konnallu akkada undi cockroaches laaga breeding chesi maaku maa arab olla law kavali ani adigi dengul thintaru...

nenu chepthunnadi dheeni gurinchi... its not a made up story, its happening everywhere and you lot are spit upon by everyone for the same fact... 

1 minute ago, Beardman said:

YOU ARE SPITTING ON YOUR FACE.

haha no response to what I have written I see... isnt it true that you have issues and dont mingle with all the western cultures and also with hindus, zoroastrians, sikhs and buddhists in the east?

Anyways I dont expect a proper response from this fool other than taqiyya if questioned him properly... so its of no use...  keep continuing to live in a fool's paradise

Vadileyandi vaadini vaallu maararu. They will soon be extinct species. MD fcked Aisha mercilessly, what pain that little girl might have went through and his followers continuing his legacy. I appreciate Beardmans audacity to come into this DB and get Fcked along with his religion 

1 minute ago, Respected_Sir said:

Vadileyandi vaadini vaallu maararu. They will soon be extinct species. MD fcked Aisha mercilessly, what pain that little girl might have went through and his followers continuing his legacy. I appreciate Beardmans audacity to come into this DB and get Fcked along with his religion 

WORDS REFLECT YOUR CULTURE AND LIFESTYLE. YOU ARE CREATING A NEGATIVE SPACE IN YOUR MIND WITHOUT YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS . GOOD LUCK

44 minutes ago, Beardman said:

WORDS REFLECT YOUR CULTURE AND LIFESTYLE. YOU ARE CREATING A NEGATIVE SPACE IN YOUR MIND WITHOUT YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS . GOOD LUCK

Good luck to you. May god help you guys to come out of that sh!t. Nobody is interested in knowing about your $h!t so please keep it yourself and your MD pbuh

16 hours ago, Beardman said:

You had NO QUALMS posting against Hindus and Hinduism

But when confronted with facts about Islam and Muhammad, you get all angry..

Islamic history is one filled with extreme barbarism,

and muslims themselves are victims of this filth called Islam.

Time to convert back to your roots.