anxiety issue

Simple123

last week job + location change ayya.  Job wise they are paying very well and so far no issues with work.  kani location emo nenu anukunnatu ledu .

unnecessary ga move ayyana ikkadiki ani ,  edo edo negative thoughts and making me anxious most of the time.  

naa meeda nake chiragga vundi enduku etla think chestunna ani.  meeru etlanti situation ni face chesara , etla handle chesaru. 

ee issue valla na life screw aithadi anukuntunna

7 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

last week job + location change ayya.  Job wise they are paying very well and so far no issues with work.  kani location emo nenu anukunnatu ledu .

unnecessary ga move ayyana ikkadiki ani ,  edo edo negative thoughts and making me anxious most of the time.  

naa meeda nake chiragga vundi enduku etla think chestunna ani.  meeru etlanti situation ni face chesara , etla handle chesaru. 

Make new friends, everything will be set.

2 minutes ago, ParodyPig said:

Do smoke ganja everyday after work and chill

life is always awesome

alanti suggestions iyaku he might kill himself if it goes wrong....

I would suggest you to stop alcohol also if possible. 

8 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Main question married or single Image result for sunny pawar heart beating gif

9 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

happens to everyone when you reloc...give atleast 8-10 weeks then you  will come to an optimal state of mind to analyze if you did the right thing. If you still want to move after that then go ahead

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

alanti suggestions iyaku he might kill himself if it goes wrong....

I would suggest you to stop alcohol also if possible. 

Nijame. Andharu naalaga strong undaruga

Just now, ARYA said:

happens to everyone when you reloc...give atleast 8-10 weeks then you will get used to it or will come to an optimal state of mind to analyze if you did the right thing.

guest house lo maryadhalo lotu paatu lu em lev kada anna neeku aythe

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

guest house lo maryadhalo lotu paatu lu em lev kada anna neeku aythe

asalu bed ledu bed bugs unnai food ledu mandu condom llu levu naa m lodi em guest house vaa adi :(