Friendly desis

UdukuRaktham

5 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

sunday nihgt ee thadu endi

Incident eroju jarigindi and ipudu free ayyanu ani ippudu share chesanu. It's more of a self relief thread just wanted to vent out about this. 

ma bratukulu inthe, pakkana vadi bratuku konchem happy undi or settle undi ante vadi mida padi edustam...idi chala mandi manolla deggara edchindi! 

Room change avvu bro...you can’t be happy living like that

Just now, Piscop said:

Easy and best solution for your problem, seperate kompa teeskoni okkadive undu. Ni range ki ah matram afford cheyyagalav.

Cant afford. 1bhk rent is close to 3k

Spending around 500$ per month on food and Rent around 800$. Just for the sake of this I cant afford to pay extra 2000 odd dollars

Also, just to make sure..I didnot share this looking out for any solutions. More than seeing this as my problem, I wanted to just let people with this kanjoos attitude know that its not worth it. Enjoy your life. Dont compromise on things that you can afford just for the sake of saving couple of dollars. If you cant afford thats a different story. But food visayam lo kakurthi padakandi. It will effect your health in long term. 

2 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

Cant afford. 1bhk rent is close to 3k

Spending around 500$ per month on food and Rent around 800$. Just for the sake of this I cant afford to pay extra 2000 odd dollars

how come 1 bhk is 3k and you despite sharing with another only pay 800$ now ???

lekkaaalo baaagaa theda undhi

you better stay alone or find some decent roomies who are on par with your individuality

yes khanjoos ollu untaaru, you try to stay with gujju fellows , you will realize khanjooosi at another level.

Just now, sattipandu said:

how come 1 bhk is 3k and you despite sharing with another only pay 800$ now ???

lekkaaalo baaagaa theda undhi

you better stay alone or find some decent roomies who are on par with your individuality

yes khanjoos ollu untaaru, you try to stay with gujju fellows , you will realize khanjooosi at another level.

1 bhk is around 2800. Just told this to say that I cant affort to live alone with these exorbitant rents.

I am living in 3bhk rent is 4500 shared by 6 people.

Lol andaru naa? Monna oka bhayya 6k saripotala month ki even single anyna kuda ani oka  thread vessdu chudala 

manam be adhe bhapsti. Maa lanti vallu friends gaa tagilinattu leru neeku. 

You are limit to that category. 

1 minute ago, soldier said:

Lol andaru naa? Monna oka bhayya 6k saripotala month ki even single anyna kuda ani oka  thread vessdu chudala 

manam be adhe bhapsti. Maa lanti vallu friends gaa tagilinattu leru neeku. 

You are limit to that category. 

I didnot generalize saying andaru. Na post first lone I said chala mandi. 

Yes. Kontha mandi rommamtes opposite ,, salary padinaventane karchupetestharu. Even thats not correct. One should be responsible in spending. Should have an emergency fund with saving from each paycheck. Avi kuda cheyaru. but thats a different case all together. 

8 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Ilanti threads chala paddai bro...malla repu na salary $80k ne kani 3 years lo 1 crore save chesi India pampa..Amaravati land konna ane threads padathai..

Ilanti vala gurinche chepedi. When one cant afford something they should not get it by whatever means. konthamandi credit cards and loans teskuni India lo real estate lo invest chestunam antaru. Ikkada matuku bikari la bratukutunaru. Repu health emina serious aithe ah medical expenses ki dabulu undav. inka bachelor kakunda family aithe that will be even more horrible situation. Family uncles will not be this irresponsible anukuntunna as their spouse will kick their ass if they spend irresponsibly.