Have been sober for more than 3 months...

InSearch

Just to see if I am really addicted to mandu... 

unfortunately, I am not even addicted to mandu... previously I tried non-veg food, not addictd to that either..

Please naalaga inkevaraina deniki addict kaaleni vallu unte cheppandi, we can discuss...

it may sound silly for you but it's a huge disadvantage that you cannot get addicted to anything. People always think about bad addictions but there are good ones too..

Food, mandu, ammayilu, cinemalu, relationships- deni meeda pichi pichiga interest ledu.. trying to find my true happiness and would like to discuss with people like me...

nenu em cheptunnano artham kaaka, artham chesukovalsina pani ledu ani trolling chesevallu cheyyandi, even that also will not bother me. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sboyr2r

• Power Star

• InSearch

• LazyRohit

you are perfect fit for spirituality. andaru aa path choose cheskuntaru, try chestharu.

but you're chosen.

am not like you. annitiki thoraga influence aipotha. addict aipotha ani bhayam tho try kuda cheyyanu.

I over do anything.

4 minutes ago, InSearch said:

unfortunately, I am not even addicted to mandu... previously I tried non-veg food, not addictd to that either..

Please naalaga inkevaraina deniki addict kaaleni vallu unte cheppandi, we can discuss...

it may sound silly for you but it's a huge disadvantage that you cannot get addicted to anything. People always think about bad addictions but there are good ones too..

Food, mandu, ammayilu, cinemalu, relationships- deni meeda pichi pichiga interest ledu.. trying to find my true happiness and would like to discuss with people like me...

nenu em cheptunnano artham kaaka, artham chesukovalsina pani ledu ani trolling chesevallu cheyyandi, even that also will not bother me. 

H1 meeda vunte resign chesi 10gu debbaki you will be addicted to marketing and careerthankyou

5 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

you are perfect fit for spirituality. andaru aa path choose cheskuntaru, try chestharu.

but you're chosen.

am not like you. annitiki thoraga influence aipotha. addict aipotha ani bhayam tho try kuda cheyyanu.

I over do anything.

been there, done that, came out

Just now, argadorn said:

em cheppavo enkosari cheppu 

i went without drinking for 2 years... that does not mean you are not addicted to anything. 

now I own more than 75+ collectible rare bottles of it

true happiness will be in place where you think time does not end or weather does not bother.

14 minutes ago, InSearch said:

PMO alavatu vunda ?? 

when there is no way find amway ....amway ppl will motivate you till you gain your interest...nee opika 

3 minutes ago, chicchara said:

i went without drinking for 2 years... that does not mean you are not addicted to anything. 

now I own more than 75+ collectible rare bottles of it

true happiness will be in place where you think time does not end or weather does not bother.

Pleas elaborate/.//