Have been sober for more than 3 months...

InSearch

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sboyr2r

• Power Star

• InSearch

• LazyRohit

11 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

haha three months is BS... its way too short period and you are just overrating yourself based on three months... 

21/90 rule prakaram 

21 days to make an habit 

90 days to make a lifestyle 

so mandu manesadu 90 so he is perfectly in control ani naa yokka idi 

Just now, InSearch said:

tittinavaa ?

Tittale neeku addictions evi levu ani annav kada Nee myths ni debunk chedam ani adiga, do you have habit of PMO ?? adì cheppu it’s also an addiction. 

2 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

21/90 rule prakaram 

21 days to make an habit 

90 days to make a lifestyle 

so mandu manesadu 90 so he is perfectly in control ani naa yokka idi 

yeah 90 days means its not his lifestyle... im not saying he is addicted but three months maanesthe inka life lo touch cheyyanu ani anukodam correct kadu antunna... relapses are very easy after that short period of a time... However if he was binge drinking and now didnt touch it for 90 days thats a different story 

3 minutes ago, InSearch said:

Pleas elaborate/.//

when you find something so alluring... you wont get tired of it.. you dont think doing things for it as waste of time.. you have no limits.. you find happiness in achieving it. but your search should never ever stop

11 minutes ago, chicchara said:

i went without drinking for 2 years... that does not mean you are not addicted to anything. 

now I own more than 75+ collectible rare bottles of it

true happiness will be in place where you think time does not end or weather does not bother.

List please

time tho ani change aituntai .....masters days lo weekends tagipante malli monday madyam lechedi...dabalaba dabala cigg tage valam..

epudu weekdays gym...diet food..weekn 2-3 beers..cigg manesi 5 yrs aitundi..

so time & again addictions maruthu vasthuntai..right now addicted to learning music and playing my piano..oka 2-3yrs tarvata adi vadilesi..inka kotadi nerchukuntaemo..

"life is a water,be like a water not the container"-Bruce Lee

39 minutes ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

naakenduko nuvvu MOD vi ani doubt abba. 

Ilanti chilaka palukulu on weekdays baa vunna pake Id's anni okkokka sunday evening dinchutharu valla so called frnds kosam. Vallani yedaina ani valla meeda oka comaplaint chesi chudu especially on Sunday nee meeda boothu puranam start chesi night aa thadu ni delete chestharu valla kasi theeraka :giggle:

51 minutes ago, InSearch said:

Just to see if I am really addicted to mandu... 

unfortunately, I am not even addicted to mandu... previously I tried non-veg food, not addictd to that either..

Please naalaga inkevaraina deniki addict kaaleni vallu unte cheppandi, we can discuss...

it may sound silly for you but it's a huge disadvantage that you cannot get addicted to anything. People always think about bad addictions but there are good ones too..

Food, mandu, ammayilu, cinemalu, relationships- deni meeda pichi pichiga interest ledu.. trying to find my true happiness and would like to discuss with people like me...

nenu em cheptunnano artham kaaka, artham chesukovalsina pani ledu ani trolling chesevallu cheyyandi, even that also will not bother me. 

Baa congrats you are eligible for marriage now

get married ..

34 minutes ago, valor said:

List please

old fitz variants ,pappy van winkle variants,macallan edition 1 to 4, Teeling24, BalvenieTun 1400s batch1, JohnEFitz20 , ECraig 18,21,23 etc

1 hour ago, InSearch said:

Just to see if I am really addicted to mandu... 

unfortunately, I am not even addicted to mandu... previously I tried non-veg food, not addictd to that either..

Please naalaga inkevaraina deniki addict kaaleni vallu unte cheppandi, we can discuss...

it may sound silly for you but it's a huge disadvantage that you cannot get addicted to anything. People always think about bad addictions but there are good ones too..

Food, mandu, ammayilu, cinemalu, relationships- deni meeda pichi pichiga interest ledu.. trying to find my true happiness and would like to discuss with people like me...

nenu em cheptunnano artham kaaka, artham chesukovalsina pani ledu ani trolling chesevallu cheyyandi, even that also will not bother me. 

You are addicted to the idea of 'finding happiness'

3 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

adedo Home loan ki eligible la seppavga baa@3$%

Db lo current trending topic marriage kada ani oka post esna 😁

Home loan aithe interest kattali

marriage free ne kada sSc_hidingsofa