BCCI CAC Re-Appoints Ravi Shastri as Indian cricket team head coach

Kool_SRG

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

UK-based tactical fast bowling coach Steffan Jones

This guy seems to be pretty technical guy runs camps on name of Pace Labs... Recently one of my known guys son attended his camp at Dravid-Padukone Center of Excellence and gained around 7-8 Kmph speed by end of 4 day camp..

He is also associated with Rajasthan Royals..

3 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

yes.. batting coach ga Vikram Rathore very apt...

QUzLjX.gif

Junior level lo he is working ani talk...But I would go with Pravin Amre or Amol Muzumdar..

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Junior level lo he is working ani talk...But I would go with Pravin Amre or Amol Muzumdar..

I was just joking.. cinemalo Ravi Teja gaadi laaga manollaki treatment ichchevadunte baaga set avuthaaru ani..

I agree Amre might be a better option.. 

1 hour ago, Kool_SRG said:

3 PM: JUST IN - Former West Indies and Afghanistan coach Phil Simmons, who was one of the 6 shortlisted candidates, has backed out, citing personal reasons. The CAC has also interviewed Tom Moody via Skpe.

Ravi Shastri to be interviewed at 5 PM. The press conference to annouce the outcome will now be held at 6 PM instead of 7 PM.

2:30 PM: The Kapil Dev-led Cricket Advisory Committee has completed the interviews of Robin Singh, Mike Hesson and Lalchand Rajput. 

5PM ki RS gadi full ga mandu tagi , arey BC stop this and announce me as Coach ani Kapil gadini 4 boothulu 10guthadu 

pakkane, mental and egoistic VK gadu haji haji ani RS gadidi sapparistha vutnadi 

VK gadu antene siraku 10gutundi

Team India coach selection: I am unsure, says Mike Hesson after giving interview for head coach position

Hesson has earlier been the coach of New Zealand and Kenya. He has also coached franchise teams like Kings XI Punjab and Otago Volts. He managed to take New Zealand to the finals of Cricket World Cup 2015.

bcci-meeting-for-head-coach_221b9c8e-c00

Former New Zealand coach Mike Hesson who gave his interview for the position of head coach of Team India, said he is unsure and will get to hear the decision later today. “I am unsure. They are making a decision this afternoon. You guys will hear about the decision the same time I will,” Hesson told reporters after giving an interview for the position of Team India’s head coach.

Hesson has earlier been the coach of New Zealand and Kenya. He has also coached franchise teams like Kings XI Punjab and Otago Volts. He managed to take New Zealand to the finals of Cricket World Cup 2015.

Three-member Cricket Advisory Committee-- Kapil Dev, Anshuman Gaekwad and Shantha Rangaswamy, are expected to announce the new coach of the Indian men’s cricket team later today.

The interview of all the shortlisted candidates will be taking place here for the appointment of the coach and the announcement is likely at 7 in the evening.

On August 12, BCCI had shortlisted six candidates for the men’s team’s head coach including current Indian cricket team coach Ravi Shastri.

Apart from Shastri, there were two more Indians who were shortlisted for the post -- former cricketers Lalchand Rajput and Robin Singh.

Other than Hesson, two foreign shortlisted candidates are-- Tom Moody and Phil Simmons.

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Ravi Shastri to continue.. 

Kapil Dev: Unanimous decision

Ravi Shastri will continue as team India head coach as confirmed by Kapil Dev during the press conference. He also said that Tom Moody came a close third and Mike Hesson finished second in the race