Strip Bulb experience share

Abbaii

I feel shy. I once went to SC and just before lap dance she told some emotional story of hers. I sensed that it's for tips. I asked for some extras to test her. She didn't accept. Then I understood she is genuine. I didn't tip her during dance but while I was leaving, I gave her a hug and tip.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

I feel shy. I once went to SC and just before lap dance she told some emotional story of hers. I sensed that it's for tips. I asked for some extras to test her. She didn't accept. Then I understood she is genuine. I didn't tip her during dance but while I was leaving, I gave her a hug and tip.

Humanity ante nedhi bhayya :3D_Smiles_199:

10 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

:(

13 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

Roommate enduku tip chesi paisal waste chestunavu ani adgaleda :)

Just now, pistaUncle said:

Roommate enduku tip chesi paisal waste chestunavu ani adgaleda :)

They spend money. Only kanjoosey they show is at food and other basic needs. 

I will share one more experience. My ex roommate didn't even buy paper rolls and used to go for either when he is in office or if urgent while at home, he used to go to nearby restaurant to use restroom. He only told me about this in a bragging tone. I was she'll shocked listening to this. Ilanti basic things ki kanjoosey antene nachadu naku 

7 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

They spend money. Only kanjoosey they show is at food and other basic needs. 

I will share one more experience. My ex roommate didn't even buy paper rolls and used to go for either when he is in office or if urgent while at home, he used to go to nearby restaurant to use restroom. He only told me about this in a bragging tone. I was she'll shocked listening to this. Ilanti basic things ki kanjoosey antene nachadu naku 

:3D_Smiles:  Wow aina paper enduku oka mug hmm  it costs to buy a mug,  they can reuse empty milk can and not use paper, mari resturant ki poyi deeni amma jeevitham. Yada nunchi padatavu ilanti roommates in @biskot2 asking

On 8/13/2019 at 6:05 PM, Abbaii said:

I went over the weekend, enjoyed full .. full touching allowed .

varini mokam manda...touching kena...matter chese time vaste anandham tho poye la vunnavu ga 

Just now, pistaUncle said:

:3D_Smiles:  Wow aina paper enduku oka mug hmm  it costs to buy a mug,  they can reuse empty milk can and not use paper, mari resturant ki poyi deeni amma jeevitham. Yada nunchi padatavu ilanti roommates in @biskot2 asking

NJ lo tagiladu ilanti roommate. Use water ani chepaku bhayyyaaa. Okadu Orissa roomate undevadu. ilane water tho kadagadam alavatu ayyi after sh#!t bathtub lo kadigevadu. Okaroju bathtub lo we could find it as he did not clean BT properly after. Worst feeling adi talchukuntene. Appude kothaga erra bus to Airbus ekki masters ki vichinavalu untaru ila. But slowly they learn and get accustomed to practices here.