Will Earth remember the humans who lived on it?

tacobell fan

we are close to creating self replicating machines with AI(von nueman machines) . they will live forever and can travel the universe. i think humans will create a mark in this universe and can never be erased from existence. 

1 minute ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

we are close to creating self replicating machines with AI(von nueman machines) . they will live forever and can travel the universe. i think humans will create a mark in this universe and can never be erased from existence. 

when we all turned into ashes of course we still have reference somewhere. It's highly impossible to erase every single existence of human traces from planet earth. We Rule!

Just now, tacobell fan said:

when we all turned into ashes of course we still have reference somewhere. It's highly impossible to erase every single existence of human traces from planet earth. We Rule!

i mean to say that we will spread in the universe. just a few of von nuemann machines can reach every star in milkyway in just thousands of years. i believe we will be the first super alien beings in local group.

28 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

intha prapancham lo manam entha bro... everything has an end and human race will end in some time. population is increasing exponentially and will be not be habitable anymore.

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

intha prapancham lo manam entha bro... everything has an end and human race will end in some time. population is increasing exponentially and will be not be habitable anymore.

Universe is in expanding phase .. once it’s start contracting .. everything will be destroyed .. unless we move to another parallel universe 

Just now, cosmopolitan said:

Universe is in expanding phase .. once it’s start contracting .. everything will be destroyed .. unless we move to another parallel universe 

oka 2 degrees enda ekkuvaithene pittalla ralipotharu humans... manam chala vulnerable anipistadi naku... also manam ye planet meeda pothe adi nashaname...

3 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

oka 2 degrees enda ekkuvaithene pittalla ralipotharu humans... manam chala vulnerable anipistadi naku... also manam ye planet meeda pothe adi nashaname...

Yeah .. we are thuchulam.. I believe some advanced civilization put us on this earth, once dinosaurs are gone .. I don’t believe in Darwin theory ..everything was put here by the advanced civilization .. including veggies, fruits and animals, humans 

24 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

thats why i said that human made machines will rule. since they never die . they will be the ones who will conquer the worlds. we will not

1 minute ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

thats why i said that human made machines will rule. since they never die . they will be the ones who will conquer the worlds. we will not

Humans ante maname kadhu kadha.. there might be humans somewhere .. who know and understand every bit of physics and mathematics and know how to survive in worst conditions/scenarios 

7 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

human made machines need maintenance from humans right