Last day

UdukuRaktham

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

fake id ki kuda emi avadhu anukune antha manchi varu ma s team president

Oh yeah forgot this point. Enta image damage chesina chudu mana @samaja_varagamana ni? Real ni fake chesadu fake id. He is still chill and cool. Be positive think positive is the mantra h@)

@Amrita  sister @thanks. I find you to be a positive soul. I will stay. Will not comment and take things personally. 

@Android__Halwa @thanks bro your message is very realistic and practical. I should learn that. 

I do t want to join in any teams. Also I don't want to abuse anyone. So, I respect and expect the same from others. 

@thanks and @thanksalottoyou

1 minute ago, UdukuRaktham said:

@Amrita  sister @thanks. I find you to be a positive soul. I will stay. Will not comment and take things personally. 

@Android__Halwa @thanks bro your message is very realistic and practical. I should learn that. 

I do t want to join in any teams. Also I don't want to abuse anyone. So, I respect and expect the same from others. 

Yayyyy !!!! git@3w

5 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

Nimmakaya neelu tagesinattena

1 minute ago, JollyBoy said:

Nimmakaya neelu tagesinattena

Inka ledu. Looks like members got to know each other as they were active since long time. So, they are not very much welcoming the newbies. Instead they join to make fun. I understand it. But keep it low for few days. Later will explode if I can socialize well with all. Else will bump this thread again and say good bye forever. 

2 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

Inka ledu. Looks like members got to know each other as they were active since long time. So, they are not very much welcoming the newbies. Instead they join to make fun. I understand it. But keep it low for few days. Later will explode if I can socialize well with all. Else will bump this thread again and say good bye forever. 

@3$%thankyou

6 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

No one welcomes us kaka.. naku okalu kuda telidu ikada. Still alone n feels like newbie

3 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

You are welcome to our team. 

TEAM MEMBERS:

@JollyBoy @nearachakam@watta_precious_fruitJANASENA @Hector8 @andhra_alludu @Guest @rapchik @Tea_Bag @tennisluvr @yankees @TOM_BHAYYA @ram4a @watt_a_fruit @Minion040190 @sonybravia @timmy@Maryadaramanna@Kool_SRG@Android_Halwa @Mitron @Deadp0ol2  @Pumpuhaar@andhra_alludu  @Idassamed @shamsher_007 @Amrita @Fish @kiraak_poradu @riashli @Heroin @johnubhai_01 @argadorn  @kevinUsa @WHAT @Crazy_Robert @kittaya @Selfgoal @Unityunity @karthikn @fake_Bezawada  @Pipucbn @bala7 @soodhilodaaram @gillette @AlaElaAlaEla @Thanos @Desi_guy @ARYA @Biskot@tom bhayya @thisisraaju @Pori @samaja_varagamana @Pitta @DappuSrinu @bulbul_fruit@MuPaGuNa @reality @Ram29 @samaja_varagamana @jajjanaka_jandri @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao @panipoori @Desi_guy @bramhacharimogudu @Sanathnagar_Satthi @Quickgun_murugan @idhi sangathi @The_One_Above_All @rrc_2015 @jefferson1 @pentaya @Peddayana

Chief Guest: @SeemaLekka 

Please elcome the new member bl@st

• Upvote 2