AP without corruption is my dream - YS Jagan

HEROO

He addressed a meeting of the NRIs at Hutchinson Convention Center in Dallas in America. Jagan rolled out a long list of his dreams for Andhra future in his Dallas speech. He made a special mention of his master plan to make AP a zero corruption state in the entire country. His dream is also to set a new trend and create history in Indian politics. Jagan has recalled the words of Martin Luther King Jr which are an inspiration for him to ensure justice and progress of the oppressed sections of society. There should be no discrimination and equal opportunity should be there for everybody in Andhra. Jagan garlanded the statue of YS Rajasekhar Reddy on the occasion. Jagan appealed to the NRIs to come and make investments in AP. All necessary facilities are being created for attracting industry.

26 minutes ago, HEROO said:

He addressed a meeting of the NRIs at Hutchinson Convention Center in Dallas in America. Jagan rolled out a long list of his dreams for Andhra future in his Dallas speech. He made a special mention of his master plan to make AP a zero corruption state in the entire country. His dream is also to set a new trend and create history in Indian politics. Jagan has recalled the words of Martin Luther King Jr which are an inspiration for him to ensure justice and progress of the oppressed sections of society. There should be no discrimination and equal opportunity should be there for everybody in Andhra. Jagan garlanded the statue of YS Rajasekhar Reddy on the occasion. Jagan appealed to the NRIs to come and make investments in AP. All necessary facilities are being created for attracting industry.

Lol 

Arey I have said na

Neethi nijayithi symbol jaggu Ani

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Lol 

Arey I have said na

Neethi nijayithi symbol jaggu Ani

Hard work symbols cbn ?? 

Kia techadu antav . Floods vachinaye Anna Kia techadu antav

R u sivaji outside ? Vadi logics be daggara vunaye 

14 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Hard work symbols cbn ??