To all Male bachelors Remember this

Athadu007

Just now, Idassamed said:

Experts panel em decide sesindi

Emundii don’t marry be happy ani manmadudu song loop lo pettukoni vinamani suggestion ichcharu. 

Next song would be narasimha nunchi ekku tolimettu song 

2 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Ante vaalu adagatam kaadu neeku vuntadii kada you want to fly 

you want to run you want to fall but don’t want to stop lanti korikalu avi materialize avvavu ani. 

Manaki alantivi em levu le.

Live like a king anthe

56 minutes ago, lovable said:

U married wrong person.. that’s it

No may be other way around.

But sadly 15 of my friends more of less same story.

Making women happy is almost equal to infinity which never exists, if someone claims it its just lie infront of society.

Delay your marriage and be happy guys.

1 hour ago, Minniee said:

Recently I got married and I know my spouse since engineering days and we have  btech and school freinds ,all are happily married ,6 couples unnam .They never discussed any sad stories ,all are so happy ,we gather frequently .Its happening since past 3 years .no one complained about their wives and even I don’t have anything to complain about my spouse.I have seen few of my freinds divorcees also ,it’s all you look at the society and don’t get into conclusions by having predefined mindsets and looking at few people ,can’t generalize.when you are matured enough,you won’t complain and try to make things work for you,kudarakapote peace ledante final option is divorce so do what makes you happy after all life is short , live n let live

well said all my collegues are goood 

• 4 months later...
On 8/19/2019 at 3:56 PM, Minniee said:

Recently I got married and I know my spouse since engineering days and we have  btech and school freinds ,all are happily married ,6 couples unnam .They never discussed any sad stories ,all are so happy ,we gather frequently .Its happening since past 3 years .no one complained about their wives and even I don’t have anything to complain about my spouse.I have seen few of my freinds married divorcees  ,it’s all you look at the society and don’t get into conclusions by having predefined mindsets and looking at few people ,can’t generalize.when you are matured enough,you won’t complain and try to make things work for you,kudarakapote peace ledante final option is divorce so do what makes you happy after all life is short , live n let live

calling @AleAle @Android_Halwa

On 8/19/2019 at 4:47 AM, Athadu007 said:

Pelli ayinavallu please add the list of points

only Marry 

1) if you can buy her dream house within 2 3 years of marriage or max 5 dont wait much 

2) Vallaki kavalsina bangaram( approx 1 kg min) you can able to afford, * apply

3) Enjoy your bachelor free time as much as you can, and get ready to sacrifice , devote all your time to her.

Final most imp. 

you need to be great greater greatest in all aspects compared to their sisters, cousin sister , edurinti pakinti amayi or friends then only marry. 

This is why I gave up on my ex. Whole family tortured me and I realized my future early lol.