29M Sinner

kevinUsa

I loved a girl and cheated on her. Yes u heard it right. I am not proud of that either. We both studied in same college, she is the most prettiest girl everyone has ever dreamt of.. I chased her and proposed her, she liked me and said Yes. i was on cloud nine as i m getting married to a gem once college gets over. She is a genuine person, she loved me more than I did. She never left me for any reason. She got job in campus where I ended up with arrears. She thew away that job and stayed in home until i get my degree. She loved me that much. I got job and she too got job and we both came to chennai. There was no issue between us getting married as we belong to same caste and same religion. both of our parents are educated and well off.
Still I cheated on her. I have so many girls as friends and i spoke to them avoiding her. I had intentions to marry her but couldn't leave my friends either. Yes I should not have done that, I did. She cried and begged me to stop all that I didnt mind. I lend my ears to my friends and left her. She is still unmarried and i am married with a kid. I felt so guilty and spoke with her after I got married to my wife. She cursed me and told that I will be giving birth to a girl baby. She abused me. I blocked her as my wife is conceived and I don't want her curse to impact my wife as she had complications in her delivery.

And my wife gave birth to a girl baby, on seeing my girl I am getting scared that My girl child will be spoilt in this current world. I am scared that she will face the consequences for what I did. My lover didn't curse me, she cursed my darling daughter as she will be left used and thrown as I did to her. I am in guilt now.

how to overcome this, please guys help me out. I cant tell my wife as she is not aware of my doings. My daughter is 1.5 yrs and i love her most also wishing her no harm because of my sins. Advise me on what I should do.

21 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Sachipomanu 

Lol, I was about to say the same after reading.

19 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

Antha rude ga enduku ba.. suthi methaga cheppachu kada

Alanti vallu bhommi ki bharam ..liability. Waste. He has no values + extremly paranoid = deadly combinition of worthlessness in a person. Not good for his kid too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Lol, I was about to say the same after reading.

Alanti vallu bhommi ki bharam ..liability. Waste. He has no values + extremly paranoid = deadly combinition of worthlessness in a person. Not for his kid too.

Anthe antav.. k @TensionNahiLeneka

May be this what karma is, nothing will happen to his daughter but he is going through that pain right now. When he is in love with his ex he was determined to marry her, he is not aware of the future consequences. He might have dumped with invalid reasons. Now he is in love with his daughter, he will certainly have that insecurity forever either he or someone will hurt his daughter. Daniki spl ga vadi ex sapam pettakarla. Aa pilla pettakapoyi unna, he will have this fear just with a different reason.

55 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

And my wife gave birth to a girl baby, on seeing my girl I am getting scared that My girl child will be spoilt in this current world. I am scared that she will face the consequences for what I did. My lover didn't curse me, she cursed my darling daughter as she will be left used and thrown as I did to her. I am in guilt now.

how to overcome this, please guys help me out. I cant tell my wife as she is not aware of my doings. My daughter is 1.5 yrs and i love her most also wishing her no harm because of my sins. Advise me on what I should do.

As if antunna @DrBeta CITI_c$y

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

I loved a girl and cheated on her. Yes u heard it right. I am not proud of that either. We both studied in same college, she is the most prettiest girl everyone has ever dreamt of.. I chased her and proposed her, she liked me and said Yes. i was on cloud nine as i m getting married to a gem once college gets over. She is a genuine person, she loved me more than I did. She never left me for any reason. She got job in campus where I ended up with arrears. She thew away that job and stayed in home until i get my degree. She loved me that much. I got job and she too got job and we both came to chennai. There was no issue between us getting married as we belong to same caste and same religion. both of our parents are educated and well off.
Still I cheated on her. I have so many girls as friends and i spoke to them avoiding her. I had intentions to marry her but couldn't leave my friends either. Yes I should not have done that, I did. She cried and begged me to stop all that I didnt mind. I lend my ears to my friends and left her. She is still unmarried and i am married with a kid. I felt so guilty and spoke with her after I got married to my wife. She cursed me and told that I will be giving birth to a girl baby. She abused me. I blocked her as my wife is conceived and I don't want her curse to impact my wife as she had complications in her delivery.

Veedevado Kani fasak . Aa pilla usuru thagili pothadu .*&Y&