Calling YCP Sympathizers and TG people

AndhraneedSCS

1 minute ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

lets be optimistic. i always believe that candidates showcase their best in the first one year of their term. they come prepared with ideas and stick to ethics early on. they also look to cause an impact. i think he has few more months to sort things out. he does not instill any confidence yet but i am open to see what he does.

Criticizm ki value untadhi unnadi leni daaniki ilage tdp vallu vellatam ycp ki good ppl already stopped taking them seriously future lo edhanna serious issue tera paiki techina ppl wont care tdp vallu lost it somewhere in their strategy.Outdated ayipoyaru.

Just now, DaleSteyn1 said:

Criticizm ki value untadhi unnadi leni daaniki ilage tdp vallu vellatam ycp ki good ppl already stopped taking them seriously future lo edhanna serious issue tera paiki techina ppl wont care tdp vallu lost it somewhere in their strategy.Outdated ayipoyaru.

They are overdoing it. Asalu pattichukovali anpistaledu. 

18 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

@AndhraneedSCS bro

After seeing this reply I hope you realize the reality

See they say cbn given posts to his own caste n when u ask they ran away that's how it was always fake propaganda n it's part of politics though

So at the end of the day winning matters n cbn should realize it n how to do it 

Cbn valla cast ki em ivvaledu anni.. kakapothe alanti pracharam lo ycp win ayyindi

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

They are overdoing it. Asalu pattichukovali anpistaledu. 

They overdid it on bjp before elections debba padindhi .Same old startegy abadhanni vandha sarlu chebithe nijam avudhi ani idhi tdp eppati nuncho strategy fortunately social media is countering them else their mouth piece media would have been successful 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DesamKosam said:

Cbn valla cast ki em ivvaledu anni.. kakapothe alanti pracharam lo ycp win ayyindi

Just adhokka reason tho win ayndhi ante inka meeru reality loki raledhu cbn failure ki chala unnay reasons introspect chesukokapothe devudu ntr kooda kapadaledu

36 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

@Veeraveera, @DaleSteyn1, @snoww and everyone from TG 

Jagan AP ki chesina manchi panulu oka 4-5 cheppandi. I am hearing so many things but all negative. I think my circle is against him 

Neutrals kuda participate cheyyavachu. 

TG people obviously for Jagan kabatti,  feel free to participate 

ani evadu cheppadu baa neeku 

7 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

They overdid it on bjp before elections debba padindhi .Same old startegy abadhanni vandha sarlu chebithe nijam avudhi ani idhi tdp eppati nuncho strategy fortunately social media is countering them else their mouth piece media would have been successful 

Like dsp posts?

2 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

ani evadu cheppadu baa neeku 

Adhe kadha over generalizations.. edho TG lo kondhariki istamaina mathrana please aa A1 ni antagatakandi 

Tdp vimarshalu anni kooda worst gaa vuntunnayi.

For example: monna dallas lo y s jagan haarathi veliginchaledhu , matham anta gaduthoo eroju tdp.media articles raasthunaru.

Fact: hindu sampradhaayam lo ney y s jagan convention ki enter avvakamundhey haarathi anni theeskunnadu. Stage meedha lite veliginchakodadhu statdium lo rules oppukovu, andhukey electric lite vekigisthunnattu camera ki pose ivvandi aninadithey ' naku alaa fake poses ivvadam theleedhayya' ani chepppady

Cut cheshhey tdp batch esp k c chekodi gadi maaya lo vundey digital media ilaa matham perutho pracharam chesthondhi.

Ilaanti baseless vimarshulu tdp ni inka damage chesthaayi.r

andhra Rashtramlo religion ki impoortance vundadhu asalu. Only caste

49 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Jagan AP ki chesina manchi panulu oka 4-5 cheppandi. I am hearing so many things but all negative. I think my circle is against him 

You have been brain washes by the propaganda and surrounded by people who believe in non sense than sense and it’s quite natural that you will have this feeling. 

Remember, when the mandate is big, either you are wrong or 50% people are wrong. About 1.5 crore voters favorited YCP and opposed CBN and you feel the other way, Do you understand the kind of people you are surrounded by? 

You people are been brainwashed that development is all about building a swanky city and those glittering buildings, IT etc. 

No, that’s not called development. Private companies come, invest and make money and government itself started endorsing these companies in such a way that people like you started believing that companies investing itself is development.

Also, you you really believe that government controlled flood to ensure CBn’s House gets inundated in water ? 

Im sure you must have heard about this in your circle. All those boat theory to stop floods and etc.? Do you endorse such claims ? 

ycp govt form chesi 3 months kooda avvaledhu. Ayna kooda chaala decisions theekunaaru

1.Mass recruitment to help unemployees who are eagerly waiting for jobs(more than 2lakhs govt jobs like gram secretatory,ps,etc.,)

2.To decentralize administration, proper plan is prepared by govt and accordingly various measures were taken

3.As promised many welfare schemes are being delivered to people of AP

4.Parallelly new industrial policy is being planned for attracting Industries etc

It takes atleast one year for every new government to have a clear vision. Wait and see policy must be maintained always

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

CBN tg lo hadavidi cheyoddu ani Jagan annarru tappa I don't think majority TG audience care about Jagan, memu mukkodi meeda concentrate cheyali 1st ani @Android_Halwa seppamannad

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

You have been brain washes by the propaganda and surrounded by people who believe in non sense than sense and it’s quite natural that you will have this feeling. 

Remember, when the mandate is big, either you are wrong or 50% people are wrong. About 1.5 crore voters favorited YCP and opposed CBN and you feel the other way, Do you understand the kind of people you are surrounded by? 

You people are been brainwashed that development is all about building a swanky city and those glittering buildings, IT etc

No, that’s not called development. Private companies come, invest and make money and government itself started endorsing these companies in such a way that people like you started believing that companies investing itself is development.

u nailed it development ante high rise buildings ,real estate annatu brain wash .Middle class lower middle class vallu afford cheyaleru vallaku kaalindi kabatte e mandate.Hospitals ghoram ga unte singapore graphics esthe endhi mindset e tdp folks dhi.Development ante oka sakali koduku break lekunda school ki ellatam pani kosam school maneyakunda.

Karnataka had 10+ CM's in the last 30 years and President rule couple of times during the IT revolution starting phases and till date, no CM has claimed that they were solely responsible for It development in the last 30 years. Devaraj Urs nundi Yeddyrappa varaku okadu kuda claim cheyaledu, like CBN claimed IT as development.

DO you know Maharastra and Tamil Nadu and where they stand in terms of easse of doing business, FII and FDI, industrialisation ? Much ahead of everyone else, How many times have you heard of those CM's who were at healm while Maharastra and Tamil Nadu were making progress ? How many CM's have claimed thet it is because of them that those states are in present ranks ?

kani CBN , chesindi ledu pettindi, sappuda matram abho enduku le, chevulu paligetattu dappu kodtaru

• Like 1