Valid Petition or not.

Rate this topic

kottasekharcom

Hi Friends,

My H1b Extension status has been updated as NOID( Notice of Intent to Deny) and my I-94 is also expired on 08/15/19. NOID is because of Stratford University For Profit organization. H4 petition has been launched on the same date of I-94 expiry 8/15/19 overnight delivery. H4 Petition has reached to USCIS on 08/16/19. Is this considered as a valid petition or not. Can i still stay in this case? Please share your thoughts as my family is here and need my support to them. 

4 hours ago, kottasekharcom said:

Hi Friends,

My H1b Extension status has been updated as NOID( Notice of Intent to Deny) and my I-94 is also expired on 08/15/19. NOID is because of Stratford University For Profit organization. H4 petition has been launched on the same date of I-94 expiry 8/15/19 overnight delivery. H4 Petition has reached to USCIS on 08/16/19. Is this considered as a valid petition or not. Can i still stay in this case? Please share your thoughts as my family is here and need my support to them. 

main forum lo post cheyyi

http://www.andhrafriends.com/forum/48-discussions/

• 7 months later...