Aging out kid

Rate this topic

msp_gsp

maa peddoadu ippudu 9th grade. Vaadu usa vadili ranantunnaadu. He came here when he was one year old. naadhi full time with non-cs back ground. Ippati varuku H1b extns anni approve ayyinavi. But not sure about next renewal which will expire in Aug 2021. I am getting into depression by seeing my sons future. maa rendava vaadu citizen. GC kaddhu kadhaa  EAD kuda vache chance ledhu ippatloa..H1b meeda bandi laanginchadam kastamu anipistundi.

Office loa Career progress ledhu. Eppdud chusina adhe work. Chiraaku debbutundi. Intloa maa voodu full US citizen anukuntaadu and he does not even know he is on visa and he has high dreams. I wanted to run away from family but not having enough guts to do that. I am not worrying about my green card or stay here and I am done with my career also.

What are my options. Just sit tight and watch the game.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Over ga think cheyaku. Kids are more resilient than us.

Live frugally and invest in yourself so that you don't have to depend on a job. It starts slow but goes up exponentially if you have patience.

13 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Over ga think cheyaku. Kids are more resilient than us.

Live frugally and invest in yourself so that you don't have to depend on a job. It starts slow but goes up exponentially if you have patience.

adhi 2019 post 🙄