Telugu e books every day

kakatiya

Just now, Picha lite said:

Better to buy in india and ask someone to ship it otherwise direct ga konte full expenses anna

yes...shipping is expensive...in this site...

for few festivals...my parents sends a box with cloths and food items...some books i bought through it...

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

i bought lot of books from this website..

No those guys are not properly responding to my query .I want to purchase locally. They only ship usa

On 9/7/2019 at 6:33 AM, kakatiya said:

From today I will post Telugu classic novels (PDF links if possible).

Book 1: veyyi padagalu 

Published : 1976

పంతోమ్మిదీ యిరవయ్యో శతాబ్దాల నాటి సంధి చరిత్ర - అన్నారు కొందరు. భారతీయ విజ్ఞాన సర్వస్వము - అన్నారు మఱికొందరు. తెలుగువారి మహాభారతం - అన్నారు యింకొందఱు. నేటి వాతావరణ కాలుష్యాది అనేక దుష్పరిణామాలను ఆనాడే హెచ్చరించిన వైజ్ఞానిక భవిష్యపురాణం -అంటున్నారు యెందఱో. ఎందరైనా ఎన్నైనా అనవచ్చు కానీ... ప్రధానంగా స్త్రీ పురుషుల సంబంధాన్ని సహస్ర ముఖాలుగా చూపించిన అపూర్వ నవలా కావ్యం వేయిపడగలు

10448445.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g5dest8msr8e70o/Veyi%2520Padagalu%2520by%2520Viswanadha%2520Satyanarayana.pdf/file

Are you reading telugu books?

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2023 at 3:22 PM, kakatiya said:

No those guys are not properly responding to my query .I want to purchase locally. They only ship usa

Can you post YouTube channel or other social media links of the person in your DP , I will send Telugu books pdfs I have 

7 minutes ago, ramudu said:

Can you post YouTube channel or other social media links of the person in your DP , I will send Telugu books pdfs I have 

I guess they are his WhatsApp status posts..people forwarded them and some trolls misused them

4 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I guess they are his WhatsApp status posts..people forwarded them and some trolls misused them

Thanks bro , I searched but I don't find any except some troll videos 

• 1 month later...