Sign in to follow this  
dasara_bullodu

Holder gaani time running out

Recommended Posts

Kool_SRG

Good move was about to post this... 

Pollard is leading from front.. Next T20 WC daaka unchaali.. CPL lo kuda he is captaining TKR well and he is taking responsibility more now a days led MI also well from front when Rohit wasn't available... 

 

@dalapathi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CricPokChic
45 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Good move was about to post this... 

Pollard is leading from front.. Next T20 WC daaka unchaali.. CPL lo kuda he is captaining TKR well and he is taking responsibility more now a days led MI also well from front when Rohit wasn't available... 

 

@dalapathi

Being a big pollard fan,U should be super happy with this....But what about ODI's? DO u think he can same impact in ODI's too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_SRG
9 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Being a big pollard fan,U should be super happy with this....But what about ODI's? DO u think he can same impact in ODI's too?

Can expect it wait and see.. Off late seeing a mature version of him still feel if this guy would have been in WC team they would have pulled better results their middle order collapses cost them matches which they should have been on winning side.. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
perugu_vada
6 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Good move was about to post this... 

Pollard is leading from front.. Next T20 WC daaka unchaali.. CPL lo kuda he is captaining TKR well and he is taking responsibility more now a days led MI also well from front when Rohit wasn't available... 

 

@dalapathi

Yup

holder not great in loi’s , pollard gud leader, age kuda 32 not bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dasara_bullodu
21 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Yup

holder not great in loi’s , pollard gud leader, age kuda 32 not bad

Tests kooda bokka pettaru ga monna .. aadina 9 days lo okka roju kooda without fielding leru anta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MRI
1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

Yup

holder not great in loi’s , pollard gud leader, age kuda 32 not bad

rediff lo articles oke point oka padi sarlu tippi tippi cheppi mari rastaru.. ayina sarey same point ni kinda evado oka uncle vachi malli comment pedatadu.. ala vundi nee comment kooda.. akkada already cheppindey malli repeat chesavu..

inthaki Ishan Kishan competition ki vastunnavu.. mee Pant gaadi sangatenti? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kontekurradu
5 hours ago, MRI said:

rediff lo articles oke point oka padi sarlu tippi tippi cheppi mari rastaru.. ayina sarey same point ni kinda evado oka uncle vachi malli comment pedatadu.. ala vundi nee comment kooda.. akkada already cheppindey malli repeat chesavu..

inthaki Ishan Kishan competition ki vastunnavu.. mee Pant gaadi sangatenti? 

dhobi gadii ella 10ginattena inka 

I want to see dhobi to retire like Dravid, VVS and shewag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GullyBoy
15 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Good move was about to post this... 

Pollard is leading from front.. Next T20 WC daaka unchaali.. CPL lo kuda he is captaining TKR well and he is taking responsibility more now a days led MI also well from front when Rohit wasn't available... 

 

@dalapathi

nuvvu west india lo untava west indies lo untava.. wi vadi laga seppav CricPokChic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_SRG
44 minutes ago, GullyBoy said:

nuvvu west india lo untava west indies lo untava.. wi vadi laga seppav CricPokChic

West India lo unde West Indies (WI) cricket fan...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dalapathi
On 9/9/2019 at 3:58 PM, Kool_SRG said:

Good move was about to post this... 

Pollard is leading from front.. Next T20 WC daaka unchaali.. CPL lo kuda he is captaining TKR well and he is taking responsibility more now a days led MI also well from front when Rohit wasn't available... 

 

@dalapathi

Kummutunnadu Gayle. 45 balls 75 not out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MRI
13 hours ago, Kontekurradu said:

dhobi gadii ella 10ginattena inka 

I want to see dhobi to retire like Dravid, VVS and shewag

 CricPokChic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kontekurradu
34 minutes ago, MRI said:

 CricPokChic

edemanna digi vachadam nasty fellow, sollu 10gatam lo first
ee munda retire ayinaka itne navvukunda le 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MRI
7 hours ago, Kontekurradu said:

edemanna digi vachadam nasty fellow, sollu 10gatam lo first
ee munda retire ayinaka itne navvukunda le 

mee kashtalo CricPokChic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this