6 year old Dalit Girl raped by muslim - No one holding placards & no debates

prasadr

11 hours ago, prasadr said:

Mind undi kabatte matladuthunnamu,

Want to see how much Hindu hatred is on this forum?

B@stards regularly abuse Hinduism

But here A 6 year Dalit girl was lured by a muslim man and raped and you think it has nothing to do with the him being a muslim?

Know for how many days b@stards debated when a muslim girl was raped in Kathua?

For months whole Hinduism was targeted, Images insulting Hindu gods, debates insulting Hinduism for months happened

BUT in this case since the rapist is a muslim, we should keep quiet..

Yela brathukutharra meelanti LanjaK's?

Siggu Saram yemanna unnaya?

Dalit and Muslim vadatam valla mind will ignore some common sense... Will easily get hatred on these incidents and mind starts looking for ppl or foruma like this to rant on this issue, because the words make you frustrated, hatredness in your mind towards the ppl belonging to this words... Everybody here(world) needs marketing, needs attention.. why don't media say "6 yr kid has been raped by assholes... " Because they also need attention... Don't become a victim of socetiecal behaviour.. everybody codemns such kind of activity, if anything like this happenes culprit should be punished then and there.... Be calm and think. I do have Muslim frnds they are good. 

On 9/11/2019 at 5:00 AM, prasadr said:

https://twitter.com/BegusaraiPolice/status/1170564864617545733?s=20

Whats worse, until Hindu groups started taking interests in protecting the girl, The local police tried to bury it since Begusarai has substantial muslim population,

It's been 7 years,

No debates held for the Dalit girl,

No placards in delhi,

No award wapasi....All because the perpetrator is YOU KNOW WHO...

This in a nutshell is Indian secularism & if you are a 6 year old Dalit Girl, you have no rights if your rapist is YOU KNOW WHO..

begusai LK contestant kanihaya kumar gaadu edi? 

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

Dalit and Muslim vadatam valla mind will ignore some common sense... Will easily get hatred on these incidents and mind starts looking for ppl or foruma like this to rant on this issue, because the words make you frustrated, hatredness in your mind towards the ppl belonging to this words... Everybody here(world) needs marketing, needs attention.. why don't media say "6 yr kid has been raped by assholes... " Because they also need attention... Don't become a victim of socetiecal behaviour.. everybody codemns such kind of activity, if anything like this happenes culprit should be punished then and there.... Be calm and think. I do have Muslim frnds they are good. 

Ekkada ayina point amiti ante adyaksha :

when culprit was  Hindu & victim turaka , oocean of tweets we can see ( like ashame of Hinduism etc ) but when it was opposite no one responds . Why so ? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Ekkada ayina point amiti ante adyaksha :

when culprit was  Hindu & victim turaka , oocean of tweets we can see ( like ashame of Hinduism etc ) but when it was opposite no one responds . Why so ? 

Bruh.. appudu Muslim's will do lot of retweets .. tweets... AA marketing level very le ba..

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

rey we have heard this bullsh1t for decades.......script marcha ra babu

and stop giving yourself liberal air. you guys are the same ones discriminating north vs south. why doesnt your dcik-headed line of "i have friends they are good" apply for the north ppl??? 

Just now, kittaya said:

Bruh.. appudu Muslim's will do lot of retweets .. tweets... AA marketing level very le ba..

Chestara baa ?   I doubt that and what my feeling was they r very insecured people . Always want to expand their religion . Mana Hinduism lo show off ichinattu ( I don't believe in God etc ) they don't do that . Some people ley baa andaru kadhu

Eg: Zakir Naik gadini malaysia teeskundi, eppudu aa govt kuda citizenship renounce chese la undi . India chesinappudu abo Ani edcharu. 

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

and stop giving yourself liberal air. you guys are the same ones discriminating north vs south. why doesnt your dcik-headed line of "i have friends they are good" apply for the north ppl??? 

I do have north frnds, they are good... 

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Chestara baa ?   I doubt that and what my feeling was they r very insecured people . Always want to expand their religion . Mana Hinduism lo show off ichinattu ( I don't believe in God etc ) they don't do that . Some people ley baa andaru kadhu

Eg: Zakir Naik gadini malaysia teeskundi, eppudu aa govt kuda citizenship renounce chese la undi . India chesinappudu abo Ani edcharu. 

That's very true... They want to gain more popularity... Bollywood lo thurka jaathi motham thurk la chethilo untadhi... Poyin sari Kashmir 7 yrs kid appudu... Thurkala journalist la accounts Anni okate Pani .. rant on the situation in digital media... 

Thurks pundakora Ela ante.. mathi motta lekunda idi jarigindhi Ra ante... Emi alochana cheyyakunda andari meedaki potharu... And they create colonies... And destroy the culture of that region super fast... 

They start with minority become majority and extend their rules into the current region..

#europe #belgium is an example.. how that desam was thurkamayam...

9 minutes ago, batman2 said:

Andaru yedavale anukoku... Kondaru untaru mancholli..

Tamilians tho unte AA regional feeling nto oka range lo chupistharu...

North and South lo north vallaki unnantha feeling evariki ledhu ba...

Etu vachi ee motta lekunda unna oka Sankara jathi Mana Telugu jathi.. we fight between ourselves... And destroy ourselves 

Yendhi picchi thread aa mental lamdike Prasad’s kadiki mind dobbindi. Ekkado seven years kritham ekkado bihar lo crime jarigithe daaniki aa criminal ki matham rangu poosi andhra db lo motham 2 billion religion meedha pisukovala?

daaniki inni pages aa?

ee same badakav’s andhra ki jarigina anyay ki ekkadaa vundaru Mari. Close this damn tread.

55 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Andaru yedavale anukoku... Kondaru untaru mancholli..

Tamilians tho unte AA regional feeling nto oka range lo chupistharu...

North and South lo north vallaki unnantha feeling evariki ledhu ba...

Etu vachi ee motta lekunda unna oka Sankara jathi Mana Telugu jathi.. we fight between ourselves... And destroy ourselves 

pak lo chala mandhi manchiga untaru.....but still pak ni thittakunda untama. its the fault of those manchi pak people becoz they stay silent gainst the dcikheads in their country

same thing india also. surely there will be manchi ppl but what use when they dont standup to the nonsense some of their community members do

20 minutes ago, batman2 said:

pak lo chala mandhi manchiga untaru.....but still pak ni thittakunda untama. its the fault of those manchi pak people becoz they stay silent gainst the dcikheads in their country

same thing india also. surely there will be manchi ppl but what use when they dont standup to the nonsense some of their community members do

Ala cheyyali ante oka marketing kavali ba.. Mana ane feeling mana Indians lo undali

Mukyam ga hindus lo..  

Mana desanni antha mandhi palincharu antene .. backstabbing ourselves ... Valle gani... Vadu Edo goppa Ani matram kaadhu

9 hours ago, kittaya said:

brother, like few others, you have mistaken the content.

Please read the title of the thread.

I am talking about the ACTIVISTS who insult Hinduism as I have provided proofs at drop of hat only to remain silent in this case.

It is NOT ABOUT MUSLIMS.

It's about selective targeting of Hinduism by ACTIVISTS.