6 year old Dalit Girl raped by muslim - No one holding placards & no debates

prasadr

5 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

who agitate for these issues are questioning the govt ra idiot. you also question the govt on this issue. govt meedhey kaabatti, activists ni question chesthunnara? siggu undha asalu.

nanna, chitti Kojja,

Go and check the photos I posted,

these activists were not questioning govt,

they were abusing Hinduism, temples and our gods,

LankaK's are trying to divert.

Question govt, no one gives a FlyingF, insulting Hinduism IS NOT questioning Govt.

Mee LanjaNaa bruthukulani yevvarikaina cheppu.

a 6 year old Dalit girl is raped BUT ALL DALIT ACTIVISTS ARE MUTE. 

must be the cut muzzie dik in their mouths that causing their silence..

hindutva activists ela untaru telusu kadha. gaurakshks laaga untaru. 

baaga tip top ga tayarayyina hindutva terrorists ki just internet lo terrorism cheyyatam maatramey vachu. road ki ekkudaam antey, society choosi navvuthadi vaalla causes ki ani telusu.

so activists who spend their time with people meedha edusthunnaru. actual ga janam lo ki velli problems telusukoni poradithey, you'll leave this thuppu pattina hindutva daridram, and you'll fight against the system.

but nee social ladder climbing does not allow you to do that.

so mooskoni 10gey. victims lo hindus, muslims ani emi leru. adhi nee mind lo nay undhi. 

ee case lo, pretty sure the culprit will be/has been caught. andukey agitation cheyyaru. arrest cheyyakapothey, nuvvu chey agitation. migatha vaallu enduku cheyyaley ani adagaku, yerri pappa gaadi laaga.

btw, ee db lo anti-Hindu na? joke chesava? nee victim mongering muchhatesthondi ra bhai. oka communist forum ki ra, anti-hindu antey ento telusthadi. haha..

5 minutes ago, prasadr said:

nanna, chitti Kojja,

Go and check the photos I posted,

these activists were not questioning govt,

they were abusing Hinduism, temples and our gods,

LankaK's are trying to divert.

Question govt, no one gives a FlyingF, insulting Hinduism IS NOT questioning Govt.

Mee LanjaNaa bruthukulani yevvarikaina cheppu.

a 6 year old Dalit girl is raped BUT ALL DALIT ACTIVISTS ARE MUTE. 

must be the cut muzzie dik in their mouths that causing their silence..

moosey ra ika. sollu cheppaku rendu photo lu esi.

nuvvemanna pedda pudingi gaaniva, neeku nachinattu activists agitate cheyyataaniki. vaallani order chesthunnav.

vaallu ayesha cases ki agitate chesinappudu evarevaru support ki vacharo, aa network form avthadi, next alaanti case ki malli form avtharu. its just like business ra. like minds kalustharu.

nuvvu ee cases ki cheyyali antey, nuvvu start chey road lo, oka 2-3yrs lo oka manchi network osthadi, ila agitate cheskovachu.

magic laaga form avvali ani expect cheyyaku.

ayna mee hindutva lavdas ki whatsapp undhi ga. chethha ni spread cheskoni aanandinchukondi. mee bathukki anthey ee janma ki.

social respect anedhi eppudu meeku raadhu.

13 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

moosey ra ika. sollu cheppaku rendu photo lu esi.

the LanjaK's are definitely triggered.

They are exposed on their duplicity, 

even here they are neither condemning the muslim who raped the Dalit girl,

nor are they condemning the fake activists insulting Hinduism.

LanjaK's like you cannot hide any longer with you abusing Hinduism.

It's very apparent to anyone reading that this Chitti Kojja is rattled and has no response.

What happened to all the DALIT LOVERS?

As soon as you found out that the rapist is a muslim, you threw the 6 year old Dalit girl under the bus, pretended not to hear or read the news and whistled yourself away.

How do animals like u live with yourselves?

Pandulu kuda meekanna neethiga brathukuthayi kadara kojja gallara..

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Laws should change. Women meedha attacks cases ki separate courts pettali. Punishment should be very severe. Also valla family ki all govt benefits cut cheyyali.

6 yrs kid ni rape cheyyadam endi raa babu. Last month 6 months kid ni kooda vadala ledhu okka prabudhudu. Inko 10 yrs tharuvatha roads meedha dogs ni kooda vadalaremo kama k gallu

people like you are the problem. can you defend your position? can you explain it? em raadhu. but ila group lo edho pedda wise person laaga oka raayi vesi pedithey, kontha social capital osthadi.

daanni use chesi repu muslims meedha edavachu, adhey ga? more people will agree with you then, because they agreed with you the first time.

fact is, both of your statements will be wrong, and misinformed,

ippudu nenu statement istha chudu. nee lanti vaallu suicide cheskuntey society baagupadthadi.

ask me, I'll justify and explain why. and I'm serious. nuvvu sachipothey, society kontha baagupadthadi.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

people like you are the problem. can you defend your position? can you explain it? em raadhu. but ila group lo edho pedda wise person laaga oka raayi vesi pedithey, kontha social capital osthadi.

daanni use chesi repu muslims meedha edavachu, adhey ga? more people will agree with you then, because they agreed with you the first time.

fact is, both of your statements will be wrong, and misinformed,

ippudu nenu statement istha chudu. nee lanti vaallu suicide cheskuntey society baagupadthadi.

ask me, I'll justify and explain why. and I'm serious. nuvvu sachipothey, society kontha baagupadthadi.

**SIGH**

I have posted celebrities, News papers and anchors insulting Hinduism after Kathua.

all I am asking is why there is no reaction to a 6 dalit girl raped by a muslim?

If muslim is a rapist, should the reaction be any different? 

People who insulted Hinduism in kathua case have not even bothered to acknowledge this crime.

If you can't see the duplicity in the narrative, you my friend are the problem as well.

Simply because you can clearly see the double standards and are obviously OK with them.

If you are looking for a villian, look in the mirror. you will get one.

You keep using the word 'hindutva' as a means to insult us. You think we are fools not to understand WHO YOU ARE and WHAT YOUR REALITY IS?

If insulting Hinduism is OK in kathua,

I demand insulting of Islam in this case.

After all, whats good for the goose should be good for the gander too.

but animals like u think insulting Hinduism is OK but no finger must be pointed at Islam or Christianity.

WHY?????

WHY?????

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

brain dobbinattu undhi. by3 mari.

Cut muzzie dik ni cheeki cheeki, nee brain ki already AIDS vachindi..

just chill, this is only starting.

I will expose every single Hindu hating cut dik suckers like u...

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

WHY?????

WHY?????

because society is a complex system, and analysing it through religious/caste lens is pathetic. its pathetic when celebrities do it for attention, its pathetic when hindutva idiots do it.

grow a brain, and go meet people. this hindutva will consume and destroy you otherwise.

3 minutes ago, prasadr said:

just chill, this is only starting.

you sound dumb. 

5 minutes ago, prasadr said:

ee db lo andaru dull, unimaginative, hypersensitive conservative buffoons ra. ikkadem expose chesthav.

adugu nenu istha konni communist forums, occhhi em peekuthaavo peeku. 2 mins kooda maatlada lev akkada.