Jump to content

6 year old Dalit Girl raped by muslim - No one holding placards & no debates


prasadr

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

because society is a complex system, and analysing it through religious/caste lens is pathetic. its pathetic when celebrities do it for attention, its pathetic when hindutva idiots do it.

grow a brain, and go meet people. this hindutva will consume and destroy you otherwise.

 

So, you are saying a complex society has licence to abuse Hindus and not even comment on Islam and Christianity?

 

Look at this guy folks, He has no response to why people abuse Hinduism on Kathua but don't even comment on rapes by muslims..

so, he rambles on insulting Hinduism some more.

he says hindutva destroys..

 

BUT

 

I am yet to see a Hindu shouting "Jai Shree Ram" knifing, shooting, bombing, driving lorry on people, raping etc etc..

But I have seen thousands of muslims shouting "alla o akbar" and doing all the above.

 

Have no idea which hole you crawled from but i suggest you crawl back. 

 

You keep using the word "hindutva" and insist we are the ones with hatred, wonder how this duplicity from animals like u works?

 

6 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

you sound dumb. 

 

Take the cut muzzie dik from your mouth for a minute, you will get a clearer picture...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • crashnburn

    56

  • prasadr

    38

  • Sachin200

    16

  • kittaya

    6

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mind undi matladutunava?? asalu caste ki religion ki.. conuntry ki link emundi... it should be condemed by all... daniki pracharam raledu ani feel avatam lo ardam ledu...  if you think there

calling uttermost ,, ee uttermost gaadu dalit rights, dalits, dalits antaadu kaani oka muslim culprit ayithey maari kanipinchaadu aa thread lo

Mind undi kabatte matladuthunnamu,   Want to see how much Hindu hatred is on this forum? [email protected] regularly abuse Hinduism But here A 6 year Dalit girl was lured by a muslim man an

5 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

ee db lo andaru dull, unimaginative, hypersensitive conservative buffoons ra. ikkadem expose chesthav.

adugu nenu istha konni communist forums, occhhi em peekuthaavo peeku. 2 mins kooda maatlada lev akkada.

 

Chitti Kojja, don't worry about who will read or what they will interpret,

come back to topic..

 

How is it ok to Insult hinduism in kathua but not even comment on 6 year old Dalit girl raped by a muslim??

Link to post
Share on other sites
crashnburn
4 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Look at this guy folks, He has no response to why people abuse Hinduism on Kathua but don't even comment on rapes by muslims..

so, he rambles on insulting Hinduism some more.

I already had the response. not my problem if you want to deliberately miss it, or are too dumb to get it.

this is not a hindu vs muslim fight. it never was. It will always be people vs the state fight.

people include hindus, muslims, all castes, aliens, everyone. are you large enough to include everyone to fight against the state? or are you going to cry about what some people did in some rally against hinduism?

its pointless to explain obvious things to people like you anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

people like you are the problem. can you defend your position? can you explain it? em raadhu. but ila group lo edho pedda wise person laaga oka raayi vesi pedithey, kontha social capital osthadi.

daanni use chesi repu muslims meedha edavachu, adhey ga? more people will agree with you then, because they agreed with you the first time.

fact is, both of your statements will be wrong, and misinformed,

ippudu nenu statement istha chudu. nee lanti vaallu suicide cheskuntey society baagupadthadi.

ask me, I'll justify and explain why. and I'm serious. nuvvu sachipothey, society kontha baagupadthadi.

Bloody looser. Did i comment on a religion.    Nenu sachipothey society bagupadathado ledho kaani nee lanti vallu untey mathram baagupadadu

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crashnburn said:

I already had the response. not my problem if you want to deliberately miss it, or are too dumb to get it.

this is not a hindu vs muslim fight. it never was. It will always be people vs the state fight.

people include hindus, muslims, all castes, aliens, everyone. are you large enough to include everyone to fight against the state? or are you going to cry about what some people did in some rally against hinduism?

its pointless to explain obvious things to people like you anyway.

 

I am sorry that you are soooo dumb,

please check my posts again, I am not talking about normal people fighting against the STATE.

 

I am talking about [email protected], whose examples I have given with pics insulting Hinduism during Kathua.

I am ONLY talking about those duplicitous [email protected] who were insulting Hinduism during kathua & are silent on the 6 year old Dalit girl raped.

 

HOW  IS ABUSING HINDUISM = PROTESTING AGAINST STATE?

 

CARE TO EXPLAIN?

Link to post
Share on other sites
crashnburn
7 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Chitti Kojja, don't worry about who will read or what they will interpret,

come back to topic..

How is it ok to Insult hinduism in kathua but not even comment on 6 year old Dalit girl raped by a muslim??

there's no difference between you, and mullah who tells his people that Islam is in danger, and that they must respond to it by becoming even more insular, more cut off from the mainstream.

both of you miss that this has a snowball effect of keeping the group dumb, while the rst of the world moves on.

it looks like you are the ones who hates Hindus, not me. I want Hindus to mingle with everyone, and not speak out of their arses about things they don't have a clue about. you want them to rot inside a closed group. good luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
crashnburn
2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Bloody looser. Did i comment on a religion.    Nenu sachipothey society bagupadathado ledho kaani nee lanti vallu untey mathram baagupadadu

so dumb. so sensitive. haha..

Link to post
Share on other sites
crashnburn
1 minute ago, prasadr said:

 

I am sorry that you are soooo dumb,

please check my posts again, I am not talking about normal people fighting against the STATE.

 

I am talking about [email protected], whose examples I have given with pics insulting Hinduism during Kathua.

I am ONLY talking about those duplicitous [email protected] who were insulting Hinduism during kathua & are silent on the 6 year old Dalit girl raped.

 

HOW  IS ABUSING HINDUISM = PROTESTING AGAINST STATE?

 

CARE TO EXPLAIN?

don't keep shifting the goalposts.

if you are talking about those bastrds in pics, hit them on twitter. good luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for trishul with condom

 

All these were posted during Kathua,

Let me know HOW THEY ARE AGAINST THE GOVT?

 

These animals abused Hinduism during kathua & hence as a Hindu i am perfectly in line to ask why they are absent TODAY when a muslim raped a Dalit girl?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

there's no difference between you, and mullah who tells his people that Islam is in danger, and that they must respond to it by becoming even more insular, more cut off from the mainstream.

both of you miss that this has a snowball effect of keeping the group dumb, while the rst of the world moves on.

it looks like you are the ones who hates Hindus, not me. I want Hindus to mingle with everyone, and not speak out of their arses about things they don't have a clue about. you want them to rot inside a closed group. good luck.

 

So, asking people to stop insulting Hinduism is WRONG...

WOW

I am learning new things from chitti Kijjas every day.

 

Why do you think it's your right to insult us Hindus?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
crashnburn
1 minute ago, prasadr said:

Image result for trishul with condom

 

All these were posted during Kathua,

Let me know HOW THEY ARE AGAINST THE GOVT?

 

These animals abused Hinduism during kathua & hence as a Hindu i am perfectly in line to ask why they are absent TODAY when a muslim raped a Dalit girl?

dude, why should I comment on those posts? were they made in this db? did I endorse them? 

are you saying that hindutvas don't make derogatory posts, and cartoons on others?

you are so boring.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

don't keep shifting the goalposts.

if you are talking about those bastrds in pics, hit them on twitter. good luck.

**SIGH**

 

dear incredible idiot,

please read the title of the thread,

please re-read the posts I made in this thread.

 

I only questioned the duplicitous [email protected] who abused Hinduism THEN and are SILENT NOW.

 

It seems not only are you a Hindu hating bigot but a border line moron as well.

 

Read the title and read the posts DUMBASS.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
crashnburn
Just now, prasadr said:

 

So, asking people to stop insulting Hinduism is WRONG...

WOW

I am learning new things from chitti Kijjas every day.

 

Why do you think it's your right to insult us Hindus?

It'll probably take a lifetime for you to learn if you keep posting crap like this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
crashnburn
Just now, prasadr said:

**SIGH**

 

dear incredible idiot,

please read the title of the thread,

please re-read the posts I made in this thread.

 

I only questioned the duplicitous [email protected] who abused Hinduism THEN and are SILENT NOW.

 

It seems not only are you a Hindu hating bigot but a border line moron as well.

 

Read the title and read the posts DUMBASS.....

yeah, they are on twitter.

what are you trying to do here? to agitate people against muslims or what?

and you can't even come up with a decent argument for your case, other than whining about activists.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

dude, why should I comment on those posts? were they made in this db? did I endorse them? 

are you saying that hindutvas don't make derogatory posts, and cartoons on others?

you are so boring.

 

Ok, OPEN CHALLENGE,

Show one post by a Hindu depicting Muhammad or Kuran with a condom like they did with Thrishool and temple,

 

If you can show me one post or one debate in media showing that, I will concede I am wrong.

 

OPEN CHALLENGE,

Don't divert now...find the proof.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.