prasadr

6 year old Dalit Girl raped by muslim - No one holding placards & no debates

Recommended Posts

prasadr
1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

It'll probably take a lifetime for you to learn if you keep posting crap like this.

 

Stop worrying about others and worry about the Cut Dick firmly in your throat.

 

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

yeah, they are on twitter.

what are you trying to do here? to agitate people against muslims or what?

and you can't even come up with a decent argument for your case, other than whining about activists.

 

They are here as well,

Twitter war continues but need to expose Hindu hating lunatics like you here as well.

Don't really give a flyingFuck if muslims are agitated or Hindus are agitated. All I want to show is the truth

 

And the truth is that double faced hindu hating bigots like you hide behind name "activist" and abuse only Hinduism.

 

Anyway, get back to the topic,

 

How is it ok for ACTIVISTS to insult Hinduism during kathua & be completely silent when 6 year old Dalit girl is raped by a muslim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crashnburn
1 minute ago, prasadr said:

 

Ok, OPEN CHALLENGE,

Show one post by a Hindu depicting Muhammad or Kuran with a condom like they did with Thrishool and temple,

 

If you can show me one post or one debate in media showing that, I will concede I am wrong.

 

OPEN CHALLENGE,

Don't divert now...find the proof.

If you are claiming that hindus don't insult mohammad or islam, whether in cartoons or through mocking words, then you are either acting or stupid.

its a waste of time. there won't be cartoons because islam has no icons to make fun of. just mohammad.

now you expect me to show some random mohammad cartoon, and also show you debates in media about it? are you high or something?

just check in this db itself. highly 'reputed' nicks will freely refer to mohammad having s3x with 6yr, 8yr (the age keeps changing) as the starting argument if they think someone is a muslim.

its not worth my time. I had my say. in the name of protecting hindus, you are doing a lot of harm by pushing such trash (and people agreeing with it are part of the disease). if you want your group to be dumb like this. keep on. good luck.

personally, I don't care about hindus. looks like hindus also don't care about hindus. bye.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crashnburn
6 minutes ago, prasadr said:

 

All I want to show is the truth

 

you can't handle the truth. you are agitating against it right now. you are egging others on to agitate with you.

Even a sliver of truth scares you. it normally does to every closeminded person.

btw, there's no such thing as truth. society is a give and take complex arrangement. don't try to bulldoze it by pushing the interests of just one group. or may be that's what you want to. either way, you are not going to succeed.

in that, the final result of your effort will not be what you intended it to be, when you started participating in the bulldozing.

like I said, no one can claim to know the truth.

the db is trash. people here are all trash. you are trash. bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prasadr
Just now, crashnburn said:

If you are claiming that hindus don't insult mohammad or islam, whether in cartoons or through mocking words, then you are either acting or stupid.

its a waste of time. there won't be cartoons because islam has no icons to make fun of. just mohammad.

now you expect me to show some random mohammad cartoon, and also show you debates in media about it? are you high or something?

just check in this db itself. highly 'reputed' nicks will freely refer to mohammad having s3x with 6yr, 8yr (the age keeps changing) as the starting argument if they think someone is a muslim.

its not worth my time. I had my say. in the name of protecting hindus, you are doing a lot of harm by pushing such trash (and people agreeing with it are part of the disease). if you want your group to be dumb like this. keep on. good luck.

personally, I don't care about hindus. looks like hindus also don't care about hindus. bye.

 

 

So, you were talking out of your bottom when you said Hindus ALSO INSULT ISLAM,

Since you can't produce one proof of a Hindu insulting Islam by making cartoons of muslims or Kuran, you are exposed.

 

By the way, there are thousands of cartoons on Muhammad, just that Hindus NEVER DO IT.

 

For example -
Image result for muhammad cartoons

 

Do you know what happened to the group that made that cartoon?

Oh yeah, they were all killed.

 

Coming back to topic, during Kathua, ACTIVISTS insulted Hinduism by drawing insulting cartoons, I have showed the proofs to you,

Let me know HOW IT IS OK TO INSULT HINDUISM but when a 6 year old is raped by a muslim, it is not even discussed?!!

 

You are too far gone in your hate for Hindus, I doubt there is any sanity left in your brain to understand the "GOLDEN RULE"

 

But the it's a question I will keep posing,

 

If insulting Hinduism is OK during Kathua, why not at least question Islam today when a Muslim man raped a 6 year old Dalit girl?

just question islam, not insult, just question....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prasadr
1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

you can't handle the truth. you are agitating against it right now. you are egging others on to agitate with you.

Even a sliver of truth scares you. it normally does to every closeminded person.

btw, there's no such thing as truth. society is a give and take complex arrangement. don't try to bulldoze it by pushing the interests of just one group. or may be that's what you want to. either way, you are not going to succeed.

in that, the final result of your effort will not be what you intended it to be, when you started participating in the bulldozing.

like I said, no one can claim to know the truth.

the db is trash. people here are all trash. you are trash. bye.

 

First you claimed Hindus also insulted Islam,

when asked to provide proof, you are quoting "A FEW GOOD MEN" and are running away.

 

Why don't you provide proof that Hindus made cartoons and insulted muhammad and Kuran than running away.

 

BLOODY COWARDS...

running away after getting exposed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crashnburn
1 minute ago, prasadr said:

just question islam, not insult, just question....

I don't care about Islam. why should I question it? are you like stupid or something?

find a db where people post those insulting hindu icon pics and question them man. don't question here, where everyone is a hindutva cuck.

it looks like you think questioning and agitations are like slumber parties.

its hard work dude. you go to communist forum and question if you can. here you have to question hindu degeneracy, because everyone here supports that kind of degeneracy one way or the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crashnburn
2 minutes ago, prasadr said:

 

First you claimed Hindus also insulted Islam,

when asked to provide proof, you are quoting "A FEW GOOD MEN" and are running away.

 

Why don't you provide proof that Hindus made cartoons and insulted muhammad and Kuran than running away.

 

BLOODY COWARDS...

running away after getting exposed.

you are stoo stupid to argue.

I already explained the mechanics of an agitation and why pro hindutva agitations don't work out.

they used to work when UPA was in power, not anymore.

learn to argue, man. I'm obviously too smart for you to engage. take it easy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prasadr
1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

you are stoo stupid to argue.

I already explained the mechanics of an agitation and why pro hindutva agitations don't work out.

they used to work when UPA was in power, not anymore.

learn to argue, man. I'm obviously too smart for you to engage. take it easy

 

So, basically what you are saying is as Hindus we MUST TAKE INSULTS TO HINDUISM WITHOUT QUESTION..

 

Let me know if that's what you are implying?

 

And I am still waiting for proofs of hindus making insulting cartoons of Muhammad or kuran, just like the ones I posted where ACTIVISTS insulted Hinduism.

 

Come on, you have already proven you are sub-human,

atleast back up your words and prove you are a man...

 

1. Answer why Hindus must keep taking insults to hinduism?

2. Provide proofs where Hindus made cartoons and insulted Muhammad and Kuran.

 

Chop Chop moron....provide proofs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prasadr
5 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

I don't care about Islam. why should I question it? are you like stupid or something?

find a db where people post those insulting hindu icon pics and question them man. don't question here, where everyone is a hindutva cuck.

it looks like you think questioning and agitations are like slumber parties.

its hard work dude. you go to communist forum and question if you can. here you have to question hindu degeneracy, because everyone here supports that kind of degeneracy one way or the other.

 

Dude, I have seen in DB where Hindu bashing threads run into dozens of pages with morons insulting Hinduism left, right and centre.

 

I am exactly in the place where I want to be,

if you have any problems, go to a commie DB and keep bashing Hindus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaali_Gottam_Govinda
1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

ee thread esinavadu, daanni mosey vaallu andaru velli godhatlo dookandi. peeda pothadi. worst fellows.

hindutva lavda gaallaki dabbulu unna kooda, socially respect ledhu, or activism chesey opika ledhu. andukey ila rechha gottadaaniki trying.

if you want to take up this cause, take it up. don't say vaadu enduku take up cheyyaledhu ani. they can also ask, nuvvem peekuthaa unnav when indian army harasses and rapes kashmiris by 1000s. itla okarni okaru cheppukuntu povaalsindhey.

activists who agitate for these issues are questioning the govt ra idiot. you also question the govt on this issue. govt meedhey kaabatti, activists ni question chesthunnara? siggu undha asalu.

oka activist group aey annitni question cheyyali. lekuntey vaallu hypcrites aney silly argument ni vaadaku.

intha chadivinchina, burra maatram peragaley.

 

@uttermost uncle is back in new avatar...............Image result for brahmi gifs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crashnburn
1 minute ago, prasadr said:

 

Dude, I have seen in DB where Hindu bashing threads run into dozens of pages with morons insulting Hinduism left, right and centre.

 

I am exactly in the place where I want to be,

if you have any problems, go to a commie DB and keep bashing Hindus.

those people who you think 'support' anti-hindu posts in this db, find them, and ask them to talk to me. I'll show you that they are just hindutva in disguise or in softer way.

anti-hindu is a much more lively, imaginative, and a more vitriolic group. you can't handle them. here you'll max find people who are trying to find middle ground, because its hard for them to shake off the culture they were raised in.

Indians are in the boomer gen now (us term). there's no anti-Hindu wave in india. It exists only in the mind of hindutva cucks. 2 generations down the line, if India still exists, you can see this kind of anti-hindu sentiment even more prevalent. you'll be in your 70s and die a sad old man. 

I will proud of them, and even materially help them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crashnburn

winning elections is not going to stop people becoming more and more liberal, just as a strategy to break out, as a rebellion against structures that don't benefit them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prasadr
1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

those people who you think 'support' anti-hindu posts in this db, find them, and ask them to talk to me. I'll show you that they are just hindutva in disguise or in softer way.

anti-hindu is a much more lively, imaginative, and a more vitriolic group. you can't handle them. here you'll max find people who are trying to find middle ground, because its hard for them to shake off the culture they were raised in.

Indians are in the boomer gen now (us term). there's no anti-Hindu wave in india. It exists only in the mind of hindutva cucks. 2 generations down the line, if India still exists, you can see this kind of anti-hindu sentiment even more prevalent. you'll be in your 70s and die a sad old man. 

I will proud of them, and even materially help them.

 

Huh, what has anything you got to with what I am posting?

I am talking about ACTIVISTS insulting Hinduism during Kathua & are silent now when a 6 year old Dalit girl is raped by a muslim.

 

The larger picture etc you want to debate, I will happily engage, please do create a new thread and tag me,

 

Don't here where I want to expose all the vermin who think it's a fashion to abuse Hinduism.

 

Btw, how much do you need to find proofs of Hindus posting insulting cartoons of Muhammad or kuran?

After all you claimed we Hindus do it, so, it must be easy, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prasadr
Just now, crashnburn said:

winning elections is not going to stop people becoming more and more liberal, just as a strategy to break out, as a rebellion against structures that don't benefit them.

 

 

Go and check what's happening in UK,

 

muslims move from Islamic countries to UK and are more virulently religious...

Osama was a millionaire and a graduate,

Most of the terror attacks done by Islamists are done by educated people..

 

Family which did the attacks in SL church few months back had a successful business, educated, yet....

 

Education has nothing to do with indoctrination...

 

Your assumption does not fit in with the reality of the world.

 

For example, Afghanistan was liberal in 1970's with women studying in universities & wearing jeans, go check now

Similarly go to Egypt or Iran in 1950 and see how liberal these 2 countries WERE, check how they are NOW.

 

There is a perfectly simple explanation for these anomalies,  just that the world is too much of a coward to face the reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.