6 year old Dalit Girl raped by muslim - No one holding placards & no debates

prasadr

47 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

If you are claiming that hindus don't insult mohammad or islam, whether in cartoons or through mocking words, then you are either acting or stupid.

its a waste of time. there won't be cartoons because islam has no icons to make fun of. just mohammad.

now you expect me to show some random mohammad cartoon, and also show you debates in media about it? are you high or something?

just check in this db itself. highly 'reputed' nicks will freely refer to mohammad having s3x with 6yr, 8yr (the age keeps changing) as the starting argument if they think someone is a muslim.

its not worth my time. I had my say. in the name of protecting hindus, you are doing a lot of harm by pushing such trash (and people agreeing with it are part of the disease). if you want your group to be dumb like this. keep on. good luck.

personally, I don't care about hindus. looks like hindus also don't care about hindus. bye.

Its fact that it was written in that book. What r u trying to convey through ur writings ? Long passages rasi show off istav but andhulo info Ami undadhu. Who cares ur time and no one is asking you to be here . Deeniki malli cheppali nuvvu 

1 minute ago, siru said:

u are free to insult islam.. what’s stopping u?

are u scared?

My aim is for ACTIVISTS to find their balls to ALSO insult ISLAM,

After all they have no issues to insult Hinduism.

As for me, I have no need or reason to insult anyone, as long as they don't poke me...

Just now, prasadr said:

Ever known any fascist Hindu, lets say in last 2000 years? Any of our kings or leaders fascist?

every hindu/muslim king is a disgusting piece of sh1t that deserved to die at the hands of the people.

you want me to take names? Krishnadeva raya.is a humungous piece of trash

1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Its fact that it was written in that book. What r u trying to convey through ur writings ? Long passages rasi show off istav but andhulo info Ami undadhu. Who cares ur time and no one is asking you to be here . Deeniki malli cheppali nuvvu 

hurt avvaku.

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

right. nee gurunchi neeku baga clarity undi. ee clarity tho continue ayipo

nee bondha. pedda pudingi laaga vaallani champala veellani champala anesi, clarity gurinchi talking.

moosey ra. nuvvu sachipo first.

Just now, crashnburn said:

nee bondha. pedda pudingi laaga vaallani champala veellani champala anesi, clarity gurinchi talking.

moosey ra. nuvvu sachipo first.

chal dobbeyi pp

17 minutes ago, siru said:

ఉత్తరప్రదేశ్ లో లా విద్యార్థిని మిస్సింగ్ వ్యవహారం కొత్త మలుపు తిరిగింది. ఈ లా విద్యార్థినిని బీజేపీ నాయకుడు కేంద్ర మాజీ మంత్రి చిన్మయానంద్ కిడ్నాప్ చేసి  అత్యాచారం చేశాడని ఆరోపణలు వచ్చాయి. స్వయంగా లా విద్యార్థిని ఫేస్ బుక్ లో తనను స్వామి చిన్మయానంద్ లైంగిక వేధింపులు చేశాడని వీడియో పోస్ట్ చేసి ప్రధాని - యూపీ సీఎంను న్యాయం చేయాలని కోరింది. ఆ తర్వాత మాయమైపోయింది. ఆమెను చిన్మయానందే కిడ్పాప్ చేశాడని దుమారం రేగింది.

ఈ వ్యవహారాన్ని సుమోటాగా తీసుకున్న సుప్రీం కోర్టు యూపీ ఐజీ స్థాయి పోలీస్ అధికారిని ఇన్చార్జిగా పెట్టి ప్రత్యేక దర్యాప్తు బృందం (సిట్)ను ఏర్పాటు చేసింది. విచారించేందుకు ప్రత్యేక కోర్టు బెంచ్ ను కూడా ఏర్పాటు చేసింది.

తాజాగా సిట్ అమ్మాయి ఆచూకీ తెలుసుకొని విచారించారు. అందులో నమ్మలేని విషయాలు వెలుగుచూశాయి. తాజాగా పోలీసులు 12 పేజీల స్టేట్ మెంట్ ను బాధిత లా విద్యార్థి నుంచి రికార్డ్ చేశారు. చిన్మయానంద తనకు ఉద్యోగం ఇప్పిస్తానని చెప్పి తన విద్యాసంస్థ హాస్టల్ లో పెట్టాడని.. బాత్రూంలో స్నానం చేస్తున్న తన వీడియో తీసి పలుమార్లు అత్యాచారం చేశాడని.. గన్ మెన్ లతో బెదిరించాడని ఆమె ఆరోపించింది. సంవత్సరం నుంచి తనపై అత్యాచారం చేస్తూ వేధించాడని సంచలన విషయాలు చెప్పుకొచ్చింది. తన కుటుంబం పేదరికం కావడంతో తాను ఈ ఆగడాలు భరించినట్టు చెప్పుకొచ్చింది.

ఇక చిన్మయానందకు మద్దతుగా సంత్ సమాజ్ కు చెందిన ఓ పెద్దాయన చాలా మంది అమ్మాయిలను రేప్ చేయించాడని.. తనను కూడా హత్య చేయడానికి ప్రయత్నించాడని లా విద్యార్థిని సిట్ ముందు నోరు విప్పింది. రెండు రోజుల నుంచి సిట్ పోలీసులు 11 గంటలపాటు ఆమెను విచారించి స్టేట్ మెంట్ రికార్డ్ చేశారు. ఇప్పుడు యువతి స్టేట్ మెంట్ ఆధారంగా చిన్మయానందపై కేసు నమోదు చేసి అరెస్ట్ చేసేందుకు రంగం సిద్ధం చేశారు..

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Indians (including all religions, caste) are so brainwashed. just like americans. if they read the actual history of India, the atrocities of hindu empires, indian armies, they'll have to rethink everything they believe about the goodness of their cause.

This is not about hindu/muslim, but about who gets to weild the state. you'll find a lot of dalits, muslims too that agree with these people. the fight is for access to power.

prasadr is the minion who's doing his masters bidding without him even asking. people forget to live for themselves.

every single person who supported kashmir move is a disgusting state cuck. all other debates are just cosmetic, and just to kill time. The state is the enemy, and those who support it are friends of the enemy.

Kashmir is right thing to do and we support . Who r u to say . It is the decision made by the current ruling party of India .

@uttermost vachava , edho raasi. Edho prove chedam anukunta

All Indians Hindus upper castes Ani edavadam tappa Ami undadhu ga 

Kashmir is right thing to do and we support . Who r u to say . It is the decision made by the current ruling party of India .

vaadena. now i understand. inka replies bokka

17 minutes ago, siru said:

No its not ok to insult hindutva.. same goes with islam

respect shd be given to people’s religious beliefs 

Adhokka religion danniki respect 

Non-islam sin Anne pp agenda tho brathike vallu 

cheppesnaaka, who are you to say, endira erripappa.

nuvvu thega feel avthunnattu unnav. that what i write guchukuntondi emo nee conscience ki. I don't care.

nuvvu conscience leni chavam laa bathuku, leka chaavu, it doesn't matter to me. nenu cheppedhi chepta. I'm not obsessed with you. I'm not even addressing you.

5 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Adhokka religion danniki respect 

Non-islam sin Anne pp agenda tho brathike vallu 

okka sari bhagavad gita, inka manu smriti saduvu bidda. andulo unna caste references basis meedha hinduism ni cancel cheddaama? haha..