meru sudden ga pothay

DBgirl

1 hour ago, akumm_bakkumm2 said:

Ayana adigindi wife and kids or family members kosam plan enti anna daani gurinchi.

I think these kind of discussions are very meaningful. So that aaa angle lo think cheyyadam start cheyyani vallu or em em cheyyocho telsukodaniki scope untundi. Manani pathi pedataro pudchestaro lite kani manam povadam valla immediate family life devastate kakunda chukovali kada..

Exactly. 

You are the only one got my intention, I saw recently one of the friends friend got died in accident and valla family literally road medaki vacharu. 

Bank nunchi money koda with draw chesukolekapoyaru, they have trading account and password is in gmail and they not even able to unlock it took a long process. 

Gmail is like key for lot of stuff, we should plan when things are good, so that in worst it would be big benefit to my family. 

I have auto setup of sending my passwords to my family, I will get 3 reminders and if I dont take action those passwords will be shared to my family. 

I have a LIC in India, and here also a regular insurance provided by company. I want to take one thing in  India additionally what I have so I can secure my future family, 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, DBgirl said:

Exactly. 

You are the only one got my intention, I saw recently one of the friends friend got died in accident and valla family literally road medaki vacharu. 

Bank nunchi money koda with draw chesukolekapoyaru, they have trading account and password is in gmail and they not even able to unlock it took a long process. 

Gmail is like key for lot of stuff, we should plan when things are good, so that in worst it would be big benefit to my family. 

I have auto setup of sending my passwords to my family, I will get 3 reminders and if I dont take action those passwords will be shared to my family. 

I have a LIC in India, and here also a regular insurance provided by company. I want to take one thing in  India additionally what I have so I can secure my future family, 

Gp bro.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

But these go fund me campaigns are able to fund 300-500k within days. Why not take free money?

what if not ? 

You need to have a reason to do so, not every death attracts people attention. 

Avvi vasthay vachaye + avi bonus anuko ...but nuvu cheyalsindhi nuvu cheyakunda, why you want to leave your beloved family members fate on others mercy.

Nenu ma husband oka excel sheet lo Anni pwds, fd details, amount details, mobile pins, banking pins, Gmail pwds , insurance details Anni pettam..ayina annitiki ma iddari pwds same.

Nenu pothe na gold evariki entha vellali Ani details kuda done. Never know what happens. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, akumm_bakkumm2 said:

Ayana adigindi wife and kids or family members kosam plan enti anna daani gurinchi.

I think these kind of discussions are very meaningful. So that aaa angle lo think cheyyadam start cheyyani vallu or em em cheyyocho telsukodaniki scope untundi. Manani pathi pedataro pudchestaro lite kani manam povadam valla immediate family life devastate kakunda chukovali kada..

Bro, am not married yet, I share my banking login details to my bro and dad. And company insurance undi, but I think that's very less. Inka em cheyyali ?... My insurance will be renewed in oct. Additional insurance ela teesukovali ? 401k benefits ki ela authorize cheyali. I remember they will ask for dependent details. But just name add chese option untundi, is that enough.

42 minutes ago, riashli said:

Nenu ma husband oka excel sheet lo Anni pwds, fd details, amount details, mobile pins, banking pins, Gmail pwds , insurance details Anni pettam..ayina annitiki ma iddari pwds same.

Nenu pothe na gold evariki entha vellali Ani details kuda done. Never know what happens. 

Ranivamma... maharanivamma....

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

FYI, teliyani vallaki

konni states lo by default blood relation/kids or siblings /parents  and spouse ki funds release cheyavu bank if u dont have a will. they have to go through court to get the funds settled.

401K, stocks, insurance etc lu veltai direct ga if you assign them as nominee in everything..else malli same above process follow avvali.

Bank account lo Beneficiary/POD add cheyinchali if it is individual account. bank lo ichina gmail account logins kooda spouse ki cheppali. death certificate okkati kavali beneficiary dabbulu theesukovalante (not sure death certificate process ki entha time padtado usa lo ) 

2 hours ago, riashli said:

me system ni evaraina hack chesthe how vuntybraces_1