Chase Sapphire Reserve

dasari

5 minutes ago, dasari said:

is it worth to take ($445 annual fee)?  for travel frequency of yearly once India trip and 2 or 3  domestic trips yearly with family...

Once a year with family? Aithe use vuntundi..

1 hour ago, dasari said:

is it worth to take ($445 annual fee)?  for travel frequency of yearly once India trip and 2 or 3  domestic trips yearly with family...

As you may know there is a 300$ travel credit. Definition of travel is quite broad for Chase. So assuming you can use that 300$ your effective annual fee is around 145$

Just now, TKWQ said:

As you may know there is a 300$ travel credit. Definition of travel is quite broad for Chase. So assuming you can use that 300$ your effective annual fee is around 145$

Plus lounge access with priority pass. One additional member ki access free. 1.5x points for redeeming travel meaning 100$ worth points tho 150$ ticket ki use cheskovachu.

29 minutes ago, andarivaadu said:

ee lounge access enti. like we can go and sit in ac area? throw some light pls

Nope daniki Malla membership undi . 

To access a lounge, member must show his/her valid Priority Pass Select membership card. Priority Pass Select membership is subject to the Priority Pass Select Terms and Conditions. Your Chase Sapphire Reserve account must be open and not in default to maintain membership. For complete Priority Pass Select Terms and Conditions and a listing of participating lounges, restaurants, cafes and markets, please visit www.prioritypass.com/select.

+_(

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/join-prioritypass 

1 hour ago, dasari said:

Not really . You can if you want though . Bye the way I have chase sapphire preferred . I do two international trips per year and monthly domestic trips and I feel preferred is enough for me . 

95$ annual fee deniki kuda . I think you must be knowing this .

21 minutes ago, andarivaadu said:

ee lounge access enti. like we can go and sit in ac area? throw some light pls

Lounge is usually specific to airlines, but with priority pass you can go to any airlines' participating lounge for free. lookup priority pass...inko bumper offer, Some restaurants in airports also participate in this program, so u can eat and drink for 27$ credit towards final bill.

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Not really . You can if you want though . Bye the way I have chase sapphire preferred . I do two international trips per year and monthly domestic trips and I feel preferred is enough for me . 

It all depends on your spending habits. I have Reserve. Preferred wont get you 1.5x for redeeming travel AND 3x points for restaurants and any travel (gas, tickets, car rental, tolls and hotels).

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nope daniki Malla membership undi . 

To access a lounge, member must show his/her valid Priority Pass Select membership card. Priority Pass Select membership is subject to the Priority Pass Select Terms and Conditions. Your Chase Sapphire Reserve account must be open and not in default to maintain membership. For complete Priority Pass Select Terms and Conditions and a listing of participating lounges, restaurants, cafes and markets, please visit www.prioritypass.com/select.

Membership is complimentary and App download cheskunte card wallet loki add cheskovachu. No need to carry physical card.

20 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

It all depends on your spending habits. I have Reserve. Preferred wont get you 1.5x for redeeming travel AND 3x points for restaurants and any travel (gas, tickets, car rental, tolls and hotels).

450 $ worth spend/travel chestunnama ani malla chusukovali. Nakaite anta annual fee pette manasu raledu man. I debated though back and forth so much and applied preserve though i do agree reserve is a better card. Nenu debit cards/credit cards and all payments chusukune type kadu all auto payments and i dont do any tracking naku ede best anipinchindi as i dont know my spending habits myself. Good if it works out for you _-_

35 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You travel alone or with family? That also key factor...

i know little about preferred ..and found few more details here...

https://www.creditkarma.com/credit-cards/i/chase-sapphire-preferred-card-vs-chase-sapphire-reserve/

This my understanding, based on this 

Preferred annual fee - 95$

reserve annual fee - 450$ (300$ credit) - 150$ Could be real cost.

For paying additional 55$ For Reserve  we get few additional benefits like tsa precheck, more rewards and lounge..etC

14 minutes ago, dasari said:

You travel alone or with family? That also key factor...

i know little about preferred ..and found few more details here...

https://www.creditkarma.com/credit-cards/i/chase-sapphire-preferred-card-vs-chase-sapphire-reserve/

This my understanding, based in this 

Preferred annual fee - 95$

reserve annual fee - 450$ (300$ credit) - 150$ Could be real cost.

For paying additional 55$ For Reserve  we get few additional benefits like tsa precheck, more rewards and lounge..etC

Alone. 

300$ credit is from second year no ?

2yrs wait time edo undi anukunta reserve apply cheyadaniki if you have preserve.  So i have  to wait one more year if i want to switch to reserve .

Nenu1st year free preferred vs 450 $ reserve and na travel pattern benefits chusi later apply cheddam anukunna. Some how 450$ annual fee 1st year ki ayina pettalekapoya %$#$

45 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Alone. 

300$ credit is from second year no ?

2yrs wait time edo undi anukunta reserve apply cheyadaniki if you have preserve.  So i have  to wait one more year if i want to switch to reserve .

Nenu1st year free preferred vs 450 $ reserve and na travel pattern benefits chusi later apply cheddam anukunna. Some how 450$ annual fee 1st year ki ayina pettalekapoya %$#$

No, 300$ Credit starts immediately. 50k intro bonus points tho 500$...which is equivalent to 750$. India trip vachesthadi. that 250$ is more than enough to cover the extra 150$ annual fee for first year.

• Upvote 1