529 plan

user789

5 minutes ago, crazyon38 said:

NY529 pretty good. Other option is to open coverdell (upto 2k per year) and then on the side open UTMA acct for the kid.

Are you using it ?

is it like 401k ?

Whole life insurence best, I did for my kid

100k structure cheyincha, so paying $569/month

Pros:1M LI started from your policy started.

2. You have to pay until they reach 18 years only. Then on words you can with draw $25k tax free amount every each years like 4 years(so you'll  with draw total 100k)

3. After retirement age they can with draw $25k every year up to they reached 85y

H1 meeda waste man. Konni states lo valla chain lo unna colleges ke cover ayitundani vinna. Madyalo india pothe akkada college lo cover kadu. Manakunna un certainty ki indulo dabbulu lock chesukovadam waste i guess. 

59 minutes ago, karna11 said:

2. You have to pay until they reach 18 years only. Then on words you can with draw $25k tax free amount every each years like 4 years(so you'll  with draw total 100k)

3. After retirement age they can with draw $25k every year up to they reached 85y

Aa insurance edo kuda cheppu mama.. will take a look at it.

1 hour ago, karna11 said:

Life insurance ante okavela manam pothe beneficiary ki vastay kada. Manam brathike unte ela vastay usa lo. TS adigindi kid college fee ki ela save cheyalo 529 plan tho right?  I did not get how Life insurance can do this in usa/india. 

month ki $569 for 16 years kattinam anuko (assume kid is 2 years old now). So $110k you will pay by 18 years old. kid 100k theesukuntadu 4 years lo. 

#3. Kid retire ayyaka $25k each year kid ki istara till they reach 85 years?  not sure how this works. 

What is the life insurance policy name

I did invest in MESP agrressive option based on kid age ..it also gets Michigan State tax benefit ..it does not lock to Michigan State for studies..also transferable to any 529 account..for two kids each I am doing weekly 200$ ..