Debt consolidation

BReBeL

2 hours ago, BReBeL said:

Department of negotiations for credi card settlement. Deenivalla pros and cons enti ..anybody gone through this process?

why are you doing that ? its for people who cannot pay  anukunta , waste it will be remark in your credit history, if you plan to buy home some time in the future it will impact you, the consildation companies will charge some amount after they negotiate on behalf of you, also be mindful they will start only negotitation after you are late on payments that will have adverse effects on credit score

2 hours ago, kothavani said:

why are you doing that ? its for people who cannot pay  anukunta , waste it will be remark in your credit history, if you plan to buy home some time in the future it will impact you, the consildation companies will charge some amount after they negotiate on behalf of you, also be mindful they will start only negotitation after you are late on payments that will have adverse effects on credit score

Got it bro thank u

22 minutes ago, BReBeL said:

Will do that baa..thank u

specify these words

Payment plan

Close the CC

I can't pay Min now I can If interest is reduced  

ilantivi vadite 5 yrs ki 2% APR tho istaru enjoy

thankyou

14 hours ago, Rendu said:

@BReBeL if you have chase ....discover ...or Amex ....they will not negotiate with debt consolidation agency....they will sue you in court.... And put wage garnishment on your paycheck + court costs 

Got it thanks bro

14 hours ago, LazyRohit said:

specify these words

Payment plan

Close the CC

I can't pay Min now I can If interest is reduced  

ilantivi vadite 5 yrs ki 2% APR tho istaru enjoy

thankyou

Thanks bro..will try that out