221g - Hyd consulate

Jombo0108

white slip

Only question : i797a lo mistake vndi ani pkka counter ki velli ramannaru

vachakka issue fix ainda ani adigthe, they asked me give you this copy of 797 annna, chetilo white slip pettti vellu babu annaru PP kuda retunn,even 797 copy kuda returned, interview 9/9 aindi

first time f1-h1

H1 amo idi amendment petition , client letter aidgaru but return ichesindi , no updates so far Db lo kontha mandi helping so far with their experience 

KOncham dairyam kosam post vesa

4 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

white slip

vachakka issue fix ainda ani adigthe, they asked me give you this copy of 797 annna, chetilo white slip pettti vellu babu annaru PP kuda retunn interview 9/9 aindi

first time f1-h1

H1 amo idi amendment petition , client letter aidgaru but return ichesindi , no updates so far Db lo kontha mandi helping so far with their experience 

https://www.immihelp.com/tracker/h1-visa-stamping-tracker

Ekkada follow chestu undu , u will get some idea bro. Also white , pink, blue forms Google cheye . No worry you will get it , either they will verify with ur client or ur employer . 

9 days ayindhi , wait for another 10 days bro . If you r lucky u might here soon as well . Happy ga go to temples ( if you believe in God ) or tourists spot . 

Don't talk to too many people . Different people voice different opinions and it will be very confusing . Follow the above website you can see  other people who appeared interview around  the same time as you  and you can check their status with the corresponding color forms 

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Don't talk to too many people . Different people voice different opinions and it will be very confusing . The website you can see the other people who appeared in the same time and you can check their status . 

ya may be i should. everyone's situation is kind of unique chudali... Only thing is 797a lo issue andi VO, whats the issue ante 221g ichharu. na daggara nuhci no docs were kept with VO

8 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

They will write on the slip what you need to get or they will check the boxes with needed documents. You have to wait until USCIS responds. It may take 3 months atleast. Atmost cheppalem.

Slip lo case number thappa ami leadu bro, 3 options lo secound one case requires additional admin processing , only thing i got from VO was issue with i797a. 

1 minute ago, Jombo0108 said:

ya may be i should. everyone's situation is kind of unique chudali... Only thing is 797a lo issue andi VO, whats the issue ante 221g ichharu. na daggara nuhci no docs were kept with VO

Unique ayinappudu ekkada chepedhi relate cheskolevu ga 

Website lo choodu , u will get some idea in the real time bro . Naa daggara nundi client letter choosi back ichindhi and passport return ichindhi . Later email vachindhi pp submit cheye Ani 

41 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

white slip

vachakka issue fix ainda ani adigthe, they asked me give you this copy of 797 annna, chetilo white slip pettti vellu babu annaru PP kuda retunn,even 797 copy kuda returned, interview 9/9 aindi

first time f1-h1

I 797 lo em issue anta ??

13 hours ago, Jombo0108 said:

white slip

first time f1-h1

first get ur $hit@ss out here NOW.....

no one 7ucking knows anything here.......every case is diff and no can help you now 

mine took 2days, my frnds took 1-2month, my colleague got it done in 2 weeks 

so just wait for a reply from USCIS 

if you still searching internet, and listen to $hit here.....u will loose ur mind n sleep......so njoy you stay in india, you wll be back in US before you know it