Updated: S386 tho H1Bs ki pedda muppu? Is rejecting S386 better ?

afmod1

Does the S386 bill language harm the AC21 provision that allows extensions of H1B?

Attorney comment: "The problem though is that AC21 3yr extensions are only based on per country limitations. So if we kill the per country limitations then those provisions are nonsensical and we should be back to a pre AC21 world. Thus a lot of Indian eb2s are going to be in a world of hurt if they try to get an extension while awaiting this to be current"

Read Below 

Regarding AC21 impact by S386.

AC21 and information regarding H1B extension.
(Page 6, section 2 in the document).

"2. AC21 §104(c) Guidance for Aliens Subject to Per Country Visa Limitations 
Pursuant to AC21 §104(c), an alien is eligible for an extension of H-1B status if the alien is the 
beneficiary of an I-140 petition and would be eligible to be granted immigrant status but for the 
application of per country limitations applicable to immigrants under INA § 203(b)(1), (2) or (3). 
Despite the title of AC21 §104(c), referring to “one-time” protection, USCIS may grant such H-1B 
extensions, in a maximum of three year increments, until such time as the alien’s application for 
adjustment of status has been processed and a decision made thereupon."

Only one year extension bro after S386. 

This is a comment I just read from trackitt:-

"The more I read about it, I think this bill primarily benefits 2011 to 2014 priority date people. 1 year extensions post 6th year are really scary. It's like the people at the front of the queue don't care about the people at the end of the queue and they just want their green cards and want to get out of the queue at the expense of others. For priority dates 2016 and later it will once again start taking 5 to 20 years and this time with only one year extensions."

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Only one year extension bro after S386. 

This is a comment I just read from trackitt:-

"The more I read about it, I think this bill primarily benefits 2011 to 2014 priority date people. 1 year extensions post 6th year are really scary. It's like the people at the front of the queue don't care about the people at the end of the queue and they just want their green cards and want to get out of the queue at the expense of others. For priority dates 2016 and later it will once again start taking 5 to 20 years and this time with only one year extensions."

Antey line lo undi GC ochelopu deport ayye avakashalu ekkuvunnattunnay 

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Antey line lo undi GC ochelopu deport ayye avakashalu ekkuvunnattunnay 

2017, 18, 19 priority dates unna vallu oka 20 years wait cheyali with 1 year extensions.. just 20 renewals ante kada bro..

42 minutes ago, afmod1 said:

Does the S386 bill language harm the AC21 provision that allows extensions of H1B?

Attorney comment: "The problem though is that AC21 3yr extensions are only based on per country limitations. So if we kill the per country limitations then those provisions are nonsensical and we should be back to a pre AC21 world. Thus a lot of Indian eb2s are going to be in a world of hurt if they try to get an extension while awaiting this to be current"

Attorney gallu bayapeduthunnaru vaallaki paisal pothayi ani

41 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

2017, 18, 19 priority dates unna vallu oka 20 years wait cheyali with 1 year extensions.. just 20 renewals ante kada bro..

better than waiting for 150 yrs with 50 renewals...

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

LOL... aa renewals a reject aythay antunnaru

58 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Attorney gallu bayapeduthunnaru vaallaki paisal pothayi ani

Just now, reality said:

Evado masterplan esi rumor bagane create chesindu..,,

inka USKO ...post 2014 pd h1s on S386.