America=CREDIT + FAKE H1B LIFE IN AMERICA

GucciGang

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ee vuncle gadi details eskondi vaadi lawyer evadu etc. Vaditho kabaddi adukunta

uncle  disclaimer petindu va vedio ki

Disclaimer: All information is gathered on actual conversations and electronic communication with followers of my videos. Although I can not guarantee the accuracy, it is my assumption all information provided is factual and true. My opinions are protected by the 1st Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America. Any threats made against my family or myself is in violation of The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, 5 U.S.C. 2302(b)(8)-(9), Pub.L. 101-12 and will be reported to proper authorities.

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ee vuncle gadi details eskondi vaadi lawyer evadu etc. Vaditho kabaddi adukunta

nenu last time veedni columbus, OH lo chusa, chase lo chesevadu, then returned to india for good ani videos chusa, malli back to US etla vachadoo.

2 hours ago, GucciGang said:

uncle  disclaimer petindu va vedio ki

Disclaimer: All information is gathered on actual conversations and electronic communication with followers of my videos. Although I can not guarantee the accuracy, it is my assumption all information provided is factual and true. My opinions are protected by the 1st Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America. Any threats made against my family or myself is in violation of The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, 5 U.S.C. 2302(b)(8)-(9), Pub.L. 101-12 and will be reported to proper authorities.

Entha telivigalavadu ayina ekkada oka chota sambhar lo leg vesthadu ....

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, GucciGang said:

america = credit .. ante your worth is defined by credit and not by caste/religion/influence..this mofo doesn't understand that fact

mali eediki america flag and video cam

13 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

nenu last time veedni columbus, OH lo chusa, chase lo chesevadu, then returned to india for good ani videos chusa, malli back to US etla vachadoo.

Whistleblower category lo seeking asylum ankunta.