Tijuana ki Stamping Vellocha?

jefferson1

Tijuana no idea. I just came back from Ciudad Jurez(border of el paso, TX). FT ayithe client letter adigi ichestunaru. Contractor ayithe few more addl. questions. Naku next day passport vachesindi.

56 minutes ago, killerspin said:

Tijuana no idea. I just came back from Ciudad Jurez(border of el paso, TX). FT ayithe client letter adigi ichestunaru. Contractor ayithe few more addl. questions. Naku next day passport vachesindi.

bhale bhale places kanipeduthunnam ga manam 13.gif?1342236028

useful info bro

1 hour ago, killerspin said:

Post more details bro nee exp motham ikkada rayi like slots easy ga dorukuthaya, accom ela, total enni days etc

11 hours ago, Amrita said:

Yes . Went to Tijuana in March 2017 and Matamoros in June 2018 . Approved both times . %$#$ 

tijuana (mexico) ki visa kavala

US consulate lo dates ela dorukuthai?

On 10/5/2019 at 10:51 AM, jefferson1 said:

tijuana (mexico) ki visa kavala

US consulate lo dates ela dorukuthai?

I took visa 10 yrs ki vachindi.  Matamoros lo evadu pattinchukoledu but SD to Tijuana they checked properly and stamped entry. @jefferson1

Mexican Visa:

I had my previous US visa expired so took Mexican visit visa from consulate which was in my city.  I got visa in half day...1st had to submit docs in the morning and came back for interview in afternoon .. was issued visa and got it stamped for 10 years for 36$

Mexican Tourist Visa Requirements:

·         You do not need to make an appointment.

·         All the applications must be submitted in person.

·         Fill out Visa Application form

·         Apply at the Consular Section in person from 8:30 am to 11:30 am, Monday through Friday.

·         Valid passport and one photocopy of the pages containing personal information, the photograph of bearer and expiration date/extensions.

·         Valid US visa for multiple entries; at least with 6 months of validity at the time of your filing and one photocopy.

·         Valid I-94 and/or I-20 or J1 or I797A Form in original and one photocopy.

·         Letter of verification of employment or Financial records (the last 3 months of your bank statements, or pay stubs, or credit card statements and the actual credit card) with one photocopy.

·         One (1) front view passport size photos, no glasses.

·         Payment of Consular fee 36.00 dollars. (cash only).

·         Letter from employer with letterhead.

·         Copy of latest U.S. visa even if it is expired.

·         Copy of passport

ipdu contractors ki admin processing paduthundi but andharki clear avthunaye.. 

stamping ki full flow lo going janaalu

matamaros lo aitey dates ey levu for 3 months out 

consider hermosillo, monterrey,mexico city ..its a little deep into mexico but dates are available ankunta

this guy is currently the rockstar for all mexico stamping. he has whatsapp groups, dates info, appointment payment info, pays for you in mexico local banks plus accommodation services also i believe

https://usvisastampinginmexico.com/