Half of TSRTC to go private

hyperbole

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Ye vaademina devudaa? Nee banchan dora ankunta undalna vaditho. Undeclared slaves aipoindra meeru already. Painundi oodipaddada vadu? 

aadu Devudu, Deyyam thelvadhu kaani. Observing his regime in last 5 years chusthe - Anyone can understand his style of ruling..

Similar to Manmohan vs Modi ruling, You can find the difference here also..

Even Mamatha, Jaya lalitha dhi kuda Dora-Slaves antaru - Valla way of rule kuda ilane vuntadhi..

Just now, kidney said:

aadu Devudu, Deyyam thelvadhu kaani. Observing his regime in last 5 years chusthe - Anyone can understand his style of ruling..

Even Mamatha, Jaya lalitha dhi kuda Dora-Slaves antaru - Valla way of rule kuda ilane vuntadhi..

nuvvendhi govt spokesperson va

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

I'm talking purely about firing, and privatizing the RTC, which is a pathetic thing if it happens. if you think this is just deal making, lets see.

I don't know what you know. I think public transportation being a govt arm is super. I enjoyed free bus rides in Finland. I also enjoy traveling in Indian trains, and shudder at the thought of privatizing them.

govt agrees RtC cannot be fully privatized, it is just bringing in the private players into the mix and asking RTC to manage the state transportation than sticking to  the age old formula of doing it all by itself. Metrorail so far seem to be functioning better in that modal where government is heading the board of directors and L&T is doing all the operations and maintenance work

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

that’s what I am saying that crap is not updated since 2009.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/telangana/2019/oct/08/entry-level-pay-for-tsrtc-drivers-conductors-at-an-abysmal-low-2044555.html

Despite this, even on Sunday night, several rumours were afloat that the RTC drivers and conductors actually earned over Rs 50,000.When Express spoke to the workers concerned and looked at the official data, it was revealed that the basic pay for an entry-level driver has been Rs 13,780, since 2013. For a conductor at the entry-level, the basic pay is Rs 12,610. Over and above, they have House Rent Allowances (HRA) and Dearness Allowances (DA), which will add about Rs 3,000-Rs 4,000 more to the salary, as it is calculated on percentages ranging between 12-30% depending on where the person is employed. For a driver or a conductor to be able to get Rs 50,000, it will easily take up to 20-25 years of service. Compared to States like AP and Maharashtra, Telangana RTC allots the lowest pay to its drivers.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kidney said:

india la konchamu atla untene panulu jarugu tayi leka KcR annatu koti chowrasta lo nilichopitti ammi poyetollu bakkoni eppudo

Just now, hyperbole said:

india la konchamu atla untene panulu jarugu tayi leka KcR annatu koti chowrasta lo nilichopitti ammi poyetollu bakkoni eppudo

vammo. India lo mana class lo unnollu tappa migatha vaallantha paniki raani bokulu. bediristhey tappa pani jaragadhu. anthey kadha.

they are not humans, with their own aspirations, their family, etc.

good ba.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/telangana/2019/oct/08/entry-level-pay-for-tsrtc-drivers-conductors-at-an-abysmal-low-2044555.html

Despite this, even on Sunday night, several rumours were afloat that the RTC drivers and conductors actually earned over Rs 50,000.When Express spoke to the workers concerned and looked at the official data, it was revealed that the basic pay for an entry-level driver has been Rs 13,780, since 2013. For a conductor at the entry-level, the basic pay is Rs 12,610. Over and above, they have House Rent Allowances (HRA) and Dearness Allowances (DA), which will add about Rs 3,000-Rs 4,000 more to the salary, as it is calculated on percentages ranging between 12-30% depending on where the person is employed. For a driver or a conductor to be able to get Rs 50,000, it will easily take up to 20-25 years of service. Compared to States like AP and Maharashtra, Telangana RTC allots the lowest pay to its drivers.

basic pay + HRA +DA in 2013 enta?
2015 44% increment calculate cheste nenu cheppina figure ki match avutadi.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

nuvvendhi govt spokesperson va

I'm just sharing my personal opinion generally, based on the political news I read Bro..

Anthakantae ii strikelu Govt policily issues mida ekkuva idea aiythe ledhu..

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

govt agrees RtC cannot be fully privatized, it is just bringing in the private players into the mix and asking RTC to manage the state transportation than sticking to  the age old formula of doing it all by itself. Metrorail so far seem to be functioning better in that modal where government is heading the board of directors and L&T is doing all the operations and maintenance work

let me make this prediction. privatizing RTC in telangana will devastate its economy. privatizing even parts of it, unless you tell which parts specifically you want to privatize.

Just now, hyperbole said:

basic pay + HRA +DA in 2013 enta?
2015 44% increment calculate cheste nenu cheppina figure ki match avutadi.

nuvvu cheppindi avg figure. pakkana kooda raadhu.

5 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

vammo. India lo mana class lo unnollu tappa migatha vaallantha paniki raani bokulu. bediristhey tappa pani jaragadhu. anthey kadha.

they are not humans, with their own aspirations, their family, etc.

good ba.

strong willed and being stubborn is a good quality any leader must have in my opinion 

anyway. have a good day. I understand this is fight between employer (indirectly) and the employee, and some deal making is going on, but public shouldn't involve in it with half based facts.

dont you have a connect with bus driver/conductor in the bus you travel in, everyday? does he not make your life a little bit better?

I'm pretty sure people who are happy at firing of workers are from the upperclass who've never used public transportation.

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

let me make this prediction. privatizing RTC in telangana will devastate its economy. privatizing even parts of it, unless you tell which parts specifically you want to privatize.

that’s a little hyperbole ..has the TN economy collapsed by going that way? how and why it will impact when RTC still dictates the fares

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

strong willed and stubborn is the best quality any leader can have. 

not really, a leader should be able to respond in a human way when he needs to and should stand by his word.

power loky raataniki 10000 abbadhalu chepy, power loky raganey stubbornness laa acting sesthey dhenyky paniki raru

• Upvote 1