Half of TSRTC to go private

hyperbole

Just now, hyperbole said:

strong willed and being stubborn is a good quality any leader must have in my opinion 

strong and stubborn leaders will attract only slaves around them. no one with self respect and some smarts will want to deal with that leader.

it was true of jayalalitha too.

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

that’s a little hyperbole ..has the TN economy collapsed by going that way? how and why it will impact when RTC still dictates the fares

oh. are you saying right now that there are zero private buses in TG? even for intercity travel?

I've never been to TG. If that is the case, I withdraw a lot of what I said in this thread.

Just now, crashnburn said:

strong and stubborn leaders will attract only slaves around them. no one with self respect and some smarts will want to deal with that leader.

it was true of jayalalitha too.

in my opinion only less than 1% of population are capable of making their own decisions and the rest need to be guided. there are idiots everywhere and some decisions need to be made with an iron fist whether you like or not. 

The employees are asking to do what dora said. It’s not black mail politics. We should not forget our roots anatlu we should not forget where the hope was raised

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

oh. are you saying right now that there are zero private buses in TG? even for intercity travel?

I've never been to TG. If that is the case, I withdraw a lot of what I said in this thread.

30 years ago govt allowed setwin(self employment) but they lost their sheen in the city limits with the advent of seven seater and shared autos. in the rural sector you will rarely see a private travels , i would say zero ..zillch..

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

in my opinion only less than 1% of population are capable of making their own decisions and the rest need to be guided. there are idiots everywhere and some decisions need to be made with an iron fist whether you like or not. 

which category do you come in?

I hope when the economy is automated, you take whatever peanuts is thrown at you as salary, and not complain, because your ceo knows everything.

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

30 years ago govt allowed setwin(self employment) but they lost their sheen in the city limits with the advent of seven seater and shared autos. in the rural sector you will rarely see a private travels , i would say zero ..zillch..

so there are private buses for intercity travel.

intracity privatization is hard because private players can't compete govt rates. I can't think of any city that has private players operating buses within city limits.

perhaps our Halwa knows. and he can throw light on this.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

which category do you come in?

I hope when the economy is automated, you take whatever peanuts is thrown at you as salary, and not complain, because your ceo knows everything.

i was talking in general when brought up the qualities of a leader. that said I believe my heart and mind are in a right place..I know what I am and what I am capable of

Just now, hyperbole said:

i was talking in general when brought up the qualities of a leader. that said I believe my heart and mind are in a right place..I know what I am and what I am capable of

yeah, you respect yourself as a person, but consider another person as a statistic.

leaders are overrated. if you think only 1% are smart, you need to get out more. the figure is closer to 50%.

8 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

so there are private buses for intercity travel.

intracity privatization is hard because private players can't compete govt rates. I can't think of any city that has private players operating buses within city limits.

perhaps our Halwa knows. and he can throw light on this.

In andhra you will see a parallel transportation system  in the form of private travels but in Telagana the ones exist are mostly for out of state transportation but very rarely you see anything plying locally

jara private bus lu villages la yepudo shed ky pampychar auto debbaky. long distance travel ke parmytam private. intercity, vilages la rtc ee dhikku. less than 10kms auto. ochy private bus nadype badhulu auto konukoni nadupukuntar. 

metro kaadu private sesi nadapatanyky. 

okay. lets consider that I'm the CEO, and you are the worker. would you be convinced of my arguments that i make with such arrogance, while belittling you?

no, right? because even if I'm right (which I'm) my tone will bother you.

similarly in this case, even if you think KCR is right (which i highly doubt, because he's not as smart as I'm. lol), workers will feel the same need to fight him.

all this bulldozing workers, and spreading rumours about 52k salary is just cheap tactics, that is going to piss more people off.

ofcourse KCR is the emperror, and he can do anything, which is a bit sad.

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

In andhra you will see a parallel transportation system  in the form of private travels but in Telagana the ones exist are mostly for out of state transportation but very rarely you see anything plying locally

may be because the state buses fill all the demand for local transport. is it not a great thing?

you want to withdraw govt buses, and allow private buses to fill that spot?

yeah, this is what all states have done, but its purely a crony capitalist move. and has negative public benefit in the form of higher ticket prices.

7 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

jara private bus lu villages la yepudo shed ky pampychar auto debbaky. long distance travel ke parmytam private. intercity, vilages la rtc ee dhikku. less than 10kms auto. ochy private bus nadype badhulu auto konukoni nadupukuntar. 

in the private scheme of things if you compare with andhra, telangana is pretty bad shape - andhra has private travels covering streches between vijaywada - vizag, vijaywada - hyderabad, vijaywada - nellore/tirupathi/madras, rayalaseema - vijaywada and hyd. i have seen people there using private buses more often and that saves ApSRtC  some money for the routes they don’t have to cover and  APSRtC is not as bad as TSRTC for the same reason when it comes to loss making