George reddy

Gnan_anna

Jeena hai tho marna seekho...kadham kadham par ladna seekho....my childhood hero...nayana eyana gurinchi masthu cheppetodu...I hope veellu eyana legacy ni chedagottakonda movie theesthey chaalu...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Jeena hai tho marna seekho...kadham kadham par ladna seekho....my childhood hero...nayana eyana gurinchi masthu cheppetodu...I hope veellu eyana legacy ni chedagottakonda movie theesthey chaalu...

+1

thankyou Waiting for the movie release 

I was born brought up in Sithaphalmandi, grown up playing in OU grounds and spending time in OU hostels where my uncles and babais used to stay, what a golden days. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

+1

I was born brought up in Sithaphalmandi, grown up playing in OU grounds and spending time in OU hostels where my uncles and babais used to stay, what a golden days. 

Yeah brother...nayana anetodu...his presence itself used to electrify the students it seems...emo ah ou atmosphere lo Ney atla untadhi anukunta...ou had given great personalities to our nation....sad to see the university being demolished slowly into the Oblivion...

42 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Cool ayinani champesaru kada bro

10 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

+1

Share some stories bro

weekend em chesetollu...ala konni

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah brother...nayana anetodu...his presence itself used to electrify the students it seems...emo ah ou atmosphere lo Ney atla untadhi anukunta...ou had given great personalities to our nation....sad to see the university being demolished slowly into the Oblivion...

ha, basically chillar politics undaka pothunde OU lo, if anything wrong then aggressive response untadi open ga. 

I have hardly seen any cunning character people in OU !Q

Just now, AlaElaAlaEla said:

Share some stories bro

weekend em chesetollu...ala konni

nenu student ga hostel lo lenu bro. i used to roam there till my +2, mostly cricket adatam and eating in hostel and spending time in uncles rooms, vaallu Civils prepare ayetollu, watching movies in Aradhana theatre special price for OU student ID @3$%

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

ha, basically chillar politics undaka pothunde OU lo, if anything wrong then aggressive response untadi open ga. 

I have hardly seen any cunning character people in OU !Q

Avunu bro...most of them used to come from under privileged backgrounds...they used to have that hunger for success in life...maa Amma vala friends undetollu...vammo books ni pichi pichi ga sadivetollu...akkada culture motham different ga untadhi ....ippudu etla undhi thelvadhu...velli Chala rojulu aindhi...

7 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Avunu bro...most of them used to come from under privileged backgrounds...they used to have that hunger for success in life...maa Amma vala friends undetollu...vammo books ni pichi pichi ga sadivetollu...akkada culture motham different ga untadhi ....ippudu etla undhi thelvadhu...velli Chala rojulu aindhi...

ippudu kuda same almost as it is ga undi, you still see people sitting on main library steps, saraswati temple for studying. People still reserve(occupy) the quiet places early in the morning.

OU roads and landscaping is glorified a bit. But a lot of hostels need renovation, or better rebuilding.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Wow alajadi thammareddy bharadwaj tisundu same story ani anaru, boxer gold medalist looks a achiever and smart guy papam 

Yes bro...yuva movie lo Surya character is also based on his life...highly talented guy...fate was not on his side...

1 minute ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

ippudu kuda same almost as it is ga undi, you still see people sitting on main library steps, saraswati temple. People still reserve(occupy) the quiet places early in the morning.

OU roads and landscaping is glorified a bit. But a lot of hostels need renovation, or better rebuilding.

Nenu civils ki prepare ayye rojullo used to go there...full competitive untaru janalu....eppudaina konchem lazy ga anipisthey akkadikelley vaadini....akkada atmosphere chusthey malla rejuvenate ayyetodini...

• Upvote 1