Sign in to follow this  
Maradalu

Returned to America with bad experience

Maradalu

Last year had a great time in India. The day I was returning I went to my friends house to say bye. She wasn’t there but her father was there. In the disguise of blessing he put his hand on my head and hugged me harder and I can feel that really hardened aroused duck trying to penetrate through my skirt. It was really disgusting and I immediately left that place with bad experience.

Sachin200
3 minutes ago, Maradalu said:

Last year had a great time in India. The day I was returning I went to my friends house to say bye. She wasn’t there but her father was there. In the disguise of blessing he put his hand on my head and hugged me harder and I can feel that really hardened aroused duck trying to penetrate through my skirt. It was really disgusting and I immediately left that place with bad experience.

Meekey endhuku jarugutaye? 

• Haha 1

kothavani
4 minutes ago, Maradalu said:

faaakkkeeeee 

Maradalu
1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Meekey endhuku jarugutaye? 

Beauty is the curse 

• Haha 2

kothavani
1 minute ago, Maradalu said:

Beauty is the curse 

Deeni esaaalu vammo 

Sreeven
1 hour ago, Maradalu said:

Don't u feel bad to create such bad fake story

Maradalu
18 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Don't u feel bad to create such bad fake story

Uncle does My pain looks like a fake story to you 

Sreeven
6 minutes ago, Maradalu said:

Uncle does My pain looks like a fake story to you 

Hey shemale we know what u r

• Haha 2

soodhilodaaram

India lo legal ani telusu.. gay sex ki koda malli complaining aa

WigsandThighs

Koncham sepu vangovadi [email protected] ra MC..nuvvu nee yerrif00k postlu *7*^

kothavani

Ilanti ids mana mods mana midiki vodulutaro emo.kavali ani create chesi for fun

Maradalu

Ide mee girlfriend Ko bharya ko chelliko jarigithe oorukuntaara? Cheppandi! Answer me I say