Returned to America with bad experience

Maradalu

Last year had a great time in India. The day I was returning I went to my friends house to say bye. She wasn’t there but her father was there. In the disguise of blessing he put his hand on my head and hugged me harder and I can feel that really hardened aroused duck trying to penetrate through my skirt. It was really disgusting and I immediately left that place with bad experience.

3 minutes ago, Maradalu said:

Last year had a great time in India. The day I was returning I went to my friends house to say bye. She wasn’t there but her father was there. In the disguise of blessing he put his hand on my head and hugged me harder and I can feel that really hardened aroused duck trying to penetrate through my skirt. It was really disgusting and I immediately left that place with bad experience.

Meekey endhuku jarugutaye? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Maradalu said:

faaakkkeeeee 

1 hour ago, Maradalu said:

Don't u feel bad to create such bad fake story

India lo legal ani telusu.. gay sex ki koda malli complaining aa

Koncham sepu vangovadi cheek@nuntivi ra MC..nuvvu nee yerrif00k postlu *7*^