Returned to America with bad experience

Maradalu

2 hours ago, Maradalu said:

Last year had a great time in India. The day I was returning I went to my friends house to say bye. She wasn’t there but her father was there. In the disguise of blessing he put his hand on my head and hugged me harder and I can feel that really hardened aroused duck trying to penetrate through my skirt. It was really disgusting and I immediately left that place with bad experience.

I believe you are more attention seeker than Modi or trump combined 

27 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Even if you are gay . Aren’t you ashamed of this post?

posting nuvve cheyyadam daniki comment kuda nuvve cheyyadam with double action performance bagundi

12 hours ago, Maradalu said:

Last year had a great time in India. The day I was returning I went to my friends house to say bye. She wasn’t there but her father was there. In the disguise of blessing he put his hand on my head and hugged me harder and I can feel that really hardened aroused duck trying to penetrate through my skirt. It was really disgusting and I immediately left that place with bad experience.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maradalu said:

this is the most disgusting fake pakodi story .. too much forn chustunnaava..DP isthe super ... aa papa pics super though..

4 hours ago, Maradalu said:

Nuvvu sweetsinners and naughtyamerica ekkuva choosthavu ani confirming aa?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Maradalu said:

might be your illusion anyways congrats for 100 page thread

9 hours ago, Maradalu said:

Did it not intertwine with your aroused duck?

13 hours ago, Maradalu said:

eyy chilipi...nee friend intlo undadhu ani telise uncle kosam vellev kada...

On 10/8/2019 at 7:24 PM, Maradalu said:

tenor.gif

On 10/9/2019 at 6:57 PM, fake_Bezawada said:

aynaa adhi touch ayye laaga nuvvu endhuku hug itchav nee limits neeku teliyaleda nee hip and legs konchem back ki petukovachuga why that deep you went ani @sinthakaai PMED me

Nenu venakki vellanu tane adi munduku jaripaadu

On 10/8/2019 at 8:53 PM, Maradalu said:

Uncle does My pain looks like a fake story to you 

pain emundi dantlo.. no pain no gain annaru kada peddalu.. kanicheyalsindi.. why did you cum out