muslims stone Hindu devotees during Durga festival

prasadr

Couple of Pulka Kojjas were defending these vermin stoning people...

Look at that video and let me know what you would if these stones are coming towards you?

Me, I would shoot them all, even the little children DEAD.

May be you will stand up and sing "Raghupathi Raghava Raja Ram" song and pray to Allah to stop the stoning - might work or they might to decide to stone you harder.

2 hours ago, prasadr said:

Couple of Pulka Kojjas were defending these vermin stoning people...

Look at that video and let me know what you would if these stones are coming towards you?

Me, I would shoot them all, even the little children DEAD.

May be you will stand up and sing "Raghupathi Raghava Raja Ram" song and pray to Allah to stop the stoning - might work or they might to decide to stone you harder.

Go to a muslim colony in india and tell people  there what u told here.. only if u have the guts..

online lo enni aina chepochu

32 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Because we don’t do processions in Muslim areas.

I dont think so ...does sankranthi bull avoid muslims areas ..it is different..it is the hindi belt problems which becomes "hindu" problems wasting our emotions then it becomes "india's" problems wasting our taxes.

52 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I dont think so ...does sankranthi bull avoid muslims areas ..it is different..it is the hindi belt problems which becomes "hindu" problems wasting our emotions then it becomes "india's" problems wasting our taxes.

Exactly Haj Piligrims Aholes are wasting Govt and Public money.... they fly all the way to Arab country to see a stone.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Exactly Haj Piligrims Aholes are wasting Govt and Public money.... they fly all the way to Arab country to see a stone.

what is modi doing now ? i thought it was already cancelled..btw krishna pusharalaki thousands of crores kharchu pettindhi ap govt..brathukamma ki telangana antha cheeralu petti 1000s crores kharchu pettindhi LANGA  govt.

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

what is modi doing now ? i thought it was already cancelled..btw krishna pusharalaki thousands of crores kharchu pettindhi ap govt..brathukamma ki telangana antha cheeralu petti 1000s crores kharchu pettindhi LANGA  govt.

yes it is cancelled from 2018 completely.

aa BJP batch em feekutunnar vayya, siggu lekunda uilantivi chusta kurchuntara policelu kuda?? UP lo and centre lo bjp unna kuda ilantivi jarigithe inka lite aa hindi belt