muslims stone Hindu devotees during Durga festival

prasadr

80% in the country ani cheppukoni (bullshit claim, because only around 15% of them are part of the group that have political,social, financial capital), inka edusthunnaru antey. chi thoo..

em brathuku ra meedhi.

15% from the g balisina group, using an attack on poor Hindus, to justify wiping out poor muslims, including innocent ones.

thoo.. sachipondi.

ilanti yedhava thread lu eyyaku. esthey news esinattu vesi, g mooskoni padi undu.

ikkada undey psycho gallani kothha disha lo rechha  gottaku. 

Hindu vulu chesthunna darunaalani competititve ga thread eyyatam start chesthey, db thattukoledhu. chettha na kodaka.

Arey ban cheyandi nayana ee howleh gaadini saava thengutunnadu lavada lo posts esi...dude whatever u r trying to achieve by posting these threads will not work in telugu or tamil forums try going to north states DB n shout there...

I think this thread has a point.. Even I too observed something, if a muslim mob attacks some hindu then media will not name the religion of culprits & victims but if a muslim is attacked by hindu mob media will say 'a muslim attacked by hindus' ! This is the trend which is actually helping BJP in India as ppl r getting frustrated with these things and voting for BJP.

Also for TDP followers, I am in AP at the moment and the only way for survival of TDP or its followers is to boot lick BJP thats it ! No other way around till 2024

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, tom brady said:

Arey ban cheyandi nayana ee howleh gaadini saava thengutunnadu lavada lo posts esi...dude whatever u r trying to achieve by posting these threads will not work in telugu or tamil forums try going to north states DB n shout there...

I agree he is the only who guy who posts rape videos and dead bodies in the forum for rabble rousing @psyc0pk @MOD23

Some people in this thread were angry that I shared this news and am discussing it.

Why are few people more concerned with me sharing the news and not the dastardly acts of Islamic butchers?

At what point will these people stop abusing the messenger and start commenting on the acts of these ISlamic terrorists?

What is the price we are paying and will pay for closing our eyes in name of secularism?

Media does not cover it,

Social media covers it a bit but with too many things, the traction is lost.

Politicians are too compromised to cover it.

Why is it that Hindu festivals all over INdia are repeatedly targeted by muslims?

Have you seen Hindus doing the same on muslim festivals?

IT's time we stop pandering to the so called secularism and start taking on the Islamic barbarians head on.

Otherwise, it will be you who will be at the receiving end and no one left to support or protect you.

BE LIKE MUSLIMS.

They ALWAYS look out for each other.

Hindus on other hand are clusterFucks...

On 10/13/2019 at 6:13 PM, prasadr said:

Some people in this thread were angry that I shared this news and am discussing it.

Why are few people more concerned with me sharing the news and not the dastardly acts of Islamic butchers?

At what point will these people stop abusing the messenger and start commenting on the acts of these ISlamic terrorists?

What is the price we are paying and will pay for closing our eyes in name of secularism?

Media does not cover it,

Social media covers it a bit but with too many things, the traction is lost.

Politicians are too compromised to cover it.

Why is it that Hindu festivals all over INdia are repeatedly targeted by muslims?

Have you seen Hindus doing the same on muslim festivals?

IT's time we stop pandering to the so called secularism and start taking on the Islamic barbarians head on.

Otherwise, it will be you who will be at the receiving end and no one left to support or protect you.

BE LIKE MUSLIMS.

They ALWAYS look out for each other.

Hindus on other hand are clusterFucks...

I have a question why these things happen only in hindi belt not in Hyd or TN or other southern states 

On 10/10/2019 at 2:02 AM, crashnburn said:

prasadr, you piece of fcuking sh1t. get a handle on yourself before you are forced into a mental asylum.

everything you post is bullshit. on top of it, you are now claiming that you'll shoot even children. wtf does that mean? you've seriously gone bonkers, over a news item. if asked, you're saying this is proof that muslims are violent. sh1t man. sick stuff you are promoting here.

I know logic, and rationality are not your strong suits, but unless you can prove a solid collective conspiracy to systematically victimize hindus in India, you are simply raking up sh1t to feed your own ego.

on the other side, Hindus of certain dispensation are in power. they control every section of the society in India. What are they doing about these criminal acts? and people in this db support you. fcuk disgusting db.

try and make a connection between random events, and tell yourself (when you are not high) the rationale and see if you make sense. Then talk this conspiracy theory over with the smartest person you know (who's not from the RSS), and get feedback.\

Even if you think muslims want only destructino of non-muslims (only a silly unintelligent dumbfcuk would believe this), they have next to almost no political power in India, and zero social capital. the little they have through their upper class, they use to shill for people like Modi.

chachina paamu ni inka champaku. koncham anna siggu techuko.

neeku support chesthunna vallani emanalo artham kaavatla.

He is giving you your own medicine which you are unable to digest it....

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

I have a question why these things happen only in hindi belt not in Hyd or TN or other southern states 

It's not happening in Hyd? Which planet are you living? Forgot about all the bomb blasts in Hyd?

It's not happening in TN? Again, which planet on you living? Already forgotten Coinbattore blasts I see..

It's not happening in Kerala? Want to challenge me on this? LOL, Kerala is a Jihadi manufacturing state living on remittances.

How about Karnataka?

The only 2 places this does not happen is Andhra and TG minus Hyderabad.

I have posted numerous proofs from all these places regarding atrocities done by Muslims.

Just this week, NIA has arrested dozens from TN. Want to know their religion and what they did?

Buddy, just google a bit. It sort of helps.